"Of course you do,"I laugh as he bites down on my earlobe. "I'm so serious right now, Smith." He presses into my back slightly just to prove how serious he was.

Oh would you look at that... It's time for us to leave.

I was quick to stand up from his lap, him following behind me not even a second later.

"I'm a bit tired from the flight," I say grabbing Alessandro's hand in mine." I think we're just going to leave now." I look up at him to see him staring at me like I would be his first meal in a long long time.

Yeah, they all knew that was a shit ton of bull shit that I just spewed to them. Regardless of the fact, they all stood up and hugged us goodbye before we quickly took off inside of the house.

I went into the room where my smaller suitcase was at and grabbed it before we walked out of the house. Ivy left the trunk unlocked so I quickly grabbed my larger suitcase but Alessandro was quick to push me out of the way and get it for me.

He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to his car. He opened my door before running around to the trunk to throw my bag inside.

Good thing he didn't drive a small ass sports car today.

The drive back to his place was different. It wasn't the same route that he took the first time we came and visited Sage and Gio's house.

"Did you move?" I asked as he turned down a hidden rode. He simply squeezes my thigh that he hadn't let go since he started driving.

As a matter of fact, there was never not a moment where he wasn't touching me since we left the bathroom. It was as if he as trying to reassure himself that I was here, that I was with him.

The gates immediately opened as soon as he pulled up to them. I didn't fail to notice how much security he had running around this place, and at Sage and Gio's. Something must have happened when I was away.

We drove down the driveway and rounded it halfway. I looked up at the place with wide eyes. It was much bigger then the bachelor pad he had hen I left.

It looked more like a family home.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the entrance. I barely got a chance to look at my surroundings before he swept me off my feet in bridal style and headed towards the stairs.

"Getting straight to it I see." I say as he skipped steps, wasting no time to take me to his bedroom."It's been seven months..." He gave me a pointed look before turning a corner.

He walked down the long hallway and turned another corner before heading towards the black french double doors of the master bedroom. When he approached the door, he placed me in my feet and opened the doors to the room.

I walked inside and took the crisp white walls, the black accents here and there, the massive bed in the middle of the room. There were double doors to my right and two single doors on the opposite side of the bed.

Across from the double doors that lead to what I assumed was the bathroom was a balcony that overlooked the back yard. I could see a pool, a basketball court— of course. There was what looked a fountain with lily pads in it.