Ingrid took a step closer to Clementine as she gently withdrew from Adela's embrace.

"Is it really you, Clementine?" She inquired, a little cautiously.

Clementine extended her arms in front of her. "In the flesh!"

A flying shoe hits Clementine's head before Ingrid can even touch her, causing her to groan in pain.

"What was that for?!" She turned to face Adela.

"I was just checking to see whether you were real!" Adela defended herself.

"Well i'm real and i'm hurt," she said massaging her head.

"Go get an ice pack! Oh my goodness! Hit her with a shoe? Really?!" Ingrid made a sneering remark.

"I didn't have a choice!" She shook her head.

Adela took an icepack from the fridge and handed it to Clementine putting it onto her head where she was hit. The three of them sat down on the table as Clementine told them what really happened and why she was gone.

"You mean to tell me you were punished because you covered for Lady Cassandra?" Adela asked.

She nodded her head. "I was at the north side of the castle and I spent five days there altering all of Lady Dimitrescu's clothes."

Of course this wasn't the truth, this was what Alcina told her to tell people if they asked and she obliged.

"Lady Dimitrescu has been feeding you right?" Ingrid was curious.

"Yes, of course. I was placed in one of the castle's frigid areas, so it's no surprise Lady Daniela hasn't found me," she burst out laughing.

A sigh of relief passed Ingrid's lips as she said, "I'm pleased you're okay."

"We were convinced you were no longer alive. When Ingrid told us you were tortured in the cellar, we said a prayer for you last night in the hopes of bringing you some relief." Adela expressed her thoughts.

"Enough with the fake death discussion. I'm going to surprise the girls, so I need to fix the dining table," She got up from her seat and walked over to the dining hall.

"Lady Daniela will be overjoyed to see you once more!" Ingrid clapped her hands.

Adela smiled as she said, "She was grieving all day yesterday, she cares so much about you."

"Could you help me with setting the table?" She inquired courteously.

The two servants assisted her in preparing the breakfast in the table. It was about seven o'clock in the morning, and she expected the girls and Alcina to arrive at any minute. Adela and Ingrid stood in the dining hall, pretending to be the ones behind the feast on the table, while she concealed in the kitchen.

The dining hall doors opened, and the three girls entered the room, trailed by Alcina. They all sat down in their chairs and quickly turned their attention to the food on the table.

"What's with the fancy breakfast?" Bela inquired, her gaze falling on Ingrid and Adela.

Both of them exchanged glances and shrugged their shoulders.

"The food appears to be familiar." Cassandra remarked.

Daniela raised an eyebrow when she saw the strawberry scones on the tray.

"Who made these?" She fixed her gaze on the two.

Alcina imitated a cough, which drew the girls' attention to her. "It's a waste of time to just inspect and stare at the meal, we should eat."