"...Huh?" 

"I'm married now! One of the boys in my class said that I looked really pretty at recess, and when I asked him if he wanted to play tag with me, he said no because a girl like me was impossible to find! And then he asked if I wanted to marry him, and when I said yes he gave me this and said it was because it was the same color as my eyes!" You rambled happily. 

"Oh, well that's nice! Sounds like you had a fun time together," 

"Uh huh! Oh, and he also promised to whisk me away from here so that we could live together! Which reminds me, I'm gonna be moving out at the end of the week!" You said in between mouthfuls of ice cream. 

"Oh no, you are? Well good luck, I'll be sad to see you go," Chihiro feigned sorrow. You nodded your head sadly in response. 

"You, Chiaki, and Alter can always visit us though!" 

"Well, that's a relief," 

 He continued to humor you and your new relationship. It was actually pretty cute, and besides, you were both just children. No harm, no foul, right? 

Byakuya:

You left your backpack in your father's study as you ran to the bathroom. You just returned home from school, and as per usual, it was time for you to give your father your daily report. After excusing yourself abruptly, claiming it was an emergency, you ran off into the hallway, leaving Byakuya to simply look at your carelessly discarded, half-opened backpack on his desk with a frown. He was going to have to talk to you about manners, clearly. But it wasn't the backpack itself that truly caught his attention. There was a bright pink note sticking out of your bag, neatly folded and sprawled with hearts. A love letter? 

He reached out for it instinctively before flipping it every which way. What was this? And what was it doing in your backpack? The front side was decorated with various hearts and signed in cursive: "To (Y/N)" followed by more hearts, "From Haru" followed by tiny math symbols. 

Haru... Haru... that name sounded familiar. That was that 4th grade boy who tutored you for your advanced math class wasn't it? 

You returned back to your father's office shortly after, looking far less panicked and more relieved than when you first arrived. "Sorry Father, I will continue with my report now-" but you stopped talking when you noticed him in deep thought staring at a piece of paper. Did you catch him in the middle of reading a contract? 

You walked closer to the desk, preparing to finally present your report when your father spoke up, "What is this?" 

He flashed the note from all angles, giving you ample time to realize what exactly he'd been looking at. 

"Oh! That's a note from Haru! We're dating now," You smiled, suddenly becoming energetic, "Whenever I do a really good job, he makes me a lil note!" 

If your eyes could form hearts, they would. "He said I'm doing really good on my division and that I've been catching on to all of the new material really fast this week! So he gave me that note today!" 

Even though you were really excited and happy about your new relationship, you were a little anxious as to how your father would respond. To your surprise, you were met with a pleasant, dismissive reaction. 

"I see..." he slipped the pink note back into your backpack, "Well then, on with today's report," 

You suddenly remembered the whole purpose of being in your father's office and resumed your usual routine, sheepishly pulling your backpack off of his desk once you realized your mistake.