THE END

"I don't want to die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all."

(I just thought this fit. The lyrics is from Bohemian Rhapsody.)

———

Oh my fucking god I'm crying so hard you don't even know.

"Why did you end the fic like this?" You may ask. The answer is simple. I'm simply cruel.

Thank you so much for all the support <3 I couldn't have finished writing this if it wasn't for your votes, comments, and reads. I love all of you so much, and I'm so grateful for all of you.

I associate myself with Riley's personality a lot, you could say I'm an extroverted Riley. I like to bottle things up and then explode all at once :) Not really proud of it. I'm honestly scared of showing my emotions to the world, because like Riley, I like to follow my mind and more solid and logical ways rather than emotional ways. I also like music, so that's a positive thing!! I can in fact play the ukulele hehe :))

If you asked which death broke me the most, I would have to go with Penny (except for the canon characters.) She's based off my best friend (hi Abby,) and honestly she deserved better. I hesitated first before I wrote her death. It was hard. She isn't my favorite character, but she's honestly my comfort character.

And the character I hate the most? Is that even a question? Of course it's Ethan. He can go and die (maybe he will, wait for the next book.)

So here's a summary of how it all ended:
- Riley is dead
- Lily and James are dead
- Remus now knows Riley went to spy on the death eater but he thinks Sirius is the traitor
- Will and Walter are alive (weee)
- Ethan and Valerie have a daughter (Colette) and are living in London
- Lena has been tortured, and she is in St. Mungo's
- Remus found Riley's notes but he couldn't understand what the last one meant (and he doesn't know Peter is the rat.)

When I first started writing Selenophile, the plot line that you've read wasn't how it started. I was originally planning to make Ethan and Riley kiss, I was planning to make Ethan's negative character appear much slower. I was also gonna make Eric and Madelyn Spade die on the same day in summer 1978, but then decided not to lmao. Another thing which was COMPLETELY improvised was Lena Thatcher. Like... I literally hadn't thought of adding her to the story until like chapter 85. Lastly, Will Dalton. I wasn't going to make him one of the main characters, I wasn't going to make him the Humphrey Twins' cousin, but then I really wanted a wizard to be related to them, so I thought: DALTON. (P.S. Will is one of my favorites.)

I will be publishing the next book soooo soon, Im gonna go over this book and fix some spelling/grammar mistakes, if you get an update notification about this fic, the plot is still the same, only some minor mistakes will be changed.

I was inspired by All The Young Dudes, written by mskingbean89. Some scenes were very similar to it, and those scenes' credits are all mskingbean89's. (This includes the phone scene where Mary calls Remus in the last chapter, and when Walburga visits Hogwarts after the match.) Honestly, if mskingbean89 is reading it, thank you for such an awesome fic (which I sobbed even harder.)

Thank you for reading!!! If any of you want to talk, just reach out to me by the messages on Wattpad, I would be more than happy to help. Stay safe, I love you all. Know that you are more than enough, you are amazing and I love you.

You can also follow my TikTok account: pygmypuffarnold - for edits about the marauders, atyd, and my own fanfic!!

This is goodbye for now, stay tuned for Colette Humphrey's story who will also have a love interest (a canon character we ALL love.)

Side Note: I literally finished writing this fic on the 31st of July. Ironic, I know.

<3 - pygmypuffarnold.