|131| Summer 1979

19th of July, 1979

Lena sent Riley a patronus, saying that they had to talk immediately. Riley was nervous, nothing good could come from this statement. Especially not when she was a spy for the death eaters.

Riley offered to meet up at her house instead of the coffee house (which she refused to go to,) and Lena was supposed to come any moment now. Riley just sat on the couch, thinking about what might've gone wrong.

There was a knock on the door, Riley jumped up and asked who it was. Lena answered the questions, then entered.

"Merlin — what the fuck happened to you?!" asked Riley. Lena looked as if she had came from a badly gone mission. There was blood dripping from her forehead, she had trouble standing up.

"Ugh, stupid death eaters..." she mumbled. She went inside, then sat on the ground quickly. "I want them dead! All of them!"

"We are on the same page there," said Riley flatly. "But what happened?"

"They made me go and participate in an attack is what! And there was Malfoy too, we were supposed to sneak into Ollivander's. Which we did, but then I couldn't possibly attack anyone there, so I sent Lucius a curse to prevent him from hurting anyone — and he did fall... But Ollivander thought I was trying to attack the people, so he sent me flying towards the wand shelves!" explained Lena as she panted. "So, Lucius Malfoy is badly injured, and Ollivander didn't see my face because of the mask... Everything is all right!"

"But you are not all right," said Riley as she rolled her eyes. She went upstairs and brought bandages as well as pain potion. She couldn't give her the potion she had discovered, it was only for curses.

"Awe, you care about me," said Lena sarcastically. Riley wanted to throw a curse at her.

"So, was this what you meant when you said you wanted to talk?" asked Riley as she started healing Lena's wounds with the few healing spells she knew.

"Oh, no, that's a different thing," said Lena casually. "This just sorta popped up out of nowhere, I thought I would flee the shop without being noticed."

"Okay—"

"So, the problem is that, the idiot Dark Lord wants me to take the dark mark as soon as possible. And some people started calling me a coward because I wasn't taking the dark mark."

"How are you gonna avoid that?"

"That's the problem. If they are forcing me to take it, that means they'll force you to take it soon. I talked to Dumbledore, he told me to delay it — as if it were easy. Of course, it is a piece of cake to fool the most dangerous wizard of all times, Albus, my dear friend..." she added mockingly.

"You need to calm down," said Riley.

"What do we do? I mean, if they make us take it, and someone sees it, we are in grave danger. People might think we are one of them," said Lena. "Do you want that to happen? Personally, I don't wanna end up in Azkaban with the damn dementors!"

"If you don't calm down, I will not help you, Thatcher!" said Riley angrily.

"Okay, I'm shutting up now."

"I have an idea, it might sound crazy..." said Riley.

"I'm open for every single idea right now, Riley," said Lena desperately.

"We can't just do this alone, though. We will need to ask for Dumbledore's permission."

"Fuck his permission," said Lena angrily. "He thinks he can control everyone like we are toys!"