|92| TDGSFB, Seventh Year

16th of September, 1977

The fox howled back at the wolf who had now started scratching the walls. The dog bit the wolf's leg, the stag covered the door to prevent him from escaping, the rat squeaked in terror.

***

Remus waited for Madam Pomfrey to let him go out of the hospital wing. It had been a slightly better full moon than the other ones.

"Here you go, Moony," said Sirius as he gave him a neatly written parchment. "Essay for Charms, and also notes for Transfiguration."

"Thanks, Pads," said Remus with a smile. Riley was sitting on the empty bed next to Remus's. Peter gave Remus a handful of sweets he had managed to steal from the kitchens.

"Oh my god!" James shouted, his eyes were glued to the door. "Do you see what I see?"

"See what?" asked Peter.

"It's a cat!" shouted Sirius. "It's so cute, look at its tiny ears!"

Riley stood up to look at the cat. It was a tabby cat, it walked into the hospital wing slowly and then sat next to James.

"If you showed that much love to Ash, he wouldn't feel like a beast!" said Riley angrily. "You treat him so fucking bad, I saw Padfoot almost kick him out of the common room last year!"

"Because Ash is so scary! He keeps hissing at me for no reason!" said James.

"He's a cat!"

"Nah, both cats are cute," said Peter as he slowly petted the tabby cat. "She should have a name."

"You're really adopting this cat?" asked Remus softly. "Merlin..."

"Yes!" said James. "Look at her! A cat stranded in this humongous castle-like school and people are so mean, like you!" he spoke.

"Can you please stop making a huge deal out of everything?" asked Riley. She then took the cat off the ground and the cat sat on her lap. "She doesn't look like she's been stranded..."

"Name ideas anyone?" asked Sirius.

"She really reminds me of that disgusting grey soap flavored Bertie Bott bean," said Peter as she looked at the grey bean he had in his hand.

"That's clever!" said Sirius. "Her new name is 'That Grey Soap Flavored Bertie Bott Bean!'"

"TDGSFBBB is her new name!" exclaimed James.