𝐬 𝐞 𝐱 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐮 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Do you know how beautiful you are, Mio Amore?" The nickname just made Amara stir in his grip, knowing how soaked she already is and he's barely done anything.

He kissed her neck, sucking on it gently, his teeth grazing her soft skin. "You—" He pecked a kiss onto her neck before turning her around. "Are—" And again but this time her jaw. "Fucking—" And again but this time her chin before he pulled back, admiring her beautiful features. "Gorgeous." And with that he had his lips press against hers and oh, how much he missed the sweet taste of her buttery soft lips.

They both tasted the same, sweet cake and cream, kissing one another so passionately; Amara's arms wrapping around his neck as his arms slid down her back to lift his shirt that covered her perfect ass, sliding his hands down as he grabbed a handful of each cheek; Amara releasing a moan of lust into his mouth and that only drove him crazy.

Their tongues sloppily touched; pulling each other closer than ever, they craved one another.

Amara hungrily kissed down Lorenzo's jaw, his mind drifting off to where else her lips would feel so good as they do now. Grabbing the shirt, he pulled it off her, dashing it across the room before he pulled away from her, moving far away as he stood at the edge of the bed.

Amara moaned in dissatisfaction, a soft sound of a whimper left her mouth and she herself was surprised on how much he affected her.

Those sounds from Amara did all sorts of things to Lorenzo, wanting to see her vulnerable under him, whimpering and moaning, screaming his name.

He sat at the edge of his bed, the bulge in his pants wanting to come out already but he watched Amara, how she stood there so vulnerable, her raw and authentic self when she's not putting up that front of a mean woman, when in reality this is her.

Beautiful.

"Strip." He demanded her and she smirked, knowing he had liked her little show from before.

"As you say." She teased and Lorenzo grabbed his belt with one hand, undoing it as he threw it aside, unzipping his trousers as his bulge stood up so large through his underwear.

Amara covered her bra clad breasts with one hand, the other behind her back as she undid it. Slowly taking off the straps as she watched Lorenzo stroke himself over his underwear just made her wetter than she was. Taking off both straps, she still teasingly held the bra over her hard nipples and Lorenzo eagerly waited.

Dropping her bra on the floor, her breasts were exposed, the cold hardening her nipples more and Lorenzo cursed at the sight of such beauty. He couldn't take it anymore, she looked ravishingly delicious.

Amara's trailed her fingers to her panties, on each side as she pulled them down, watching how much she effected Lorenzo, then bringing the straps back up and he groaned.

"Fuck, Amara." He glared at her, pleasure erratic in his dick as he kept slowly stroking himself at the sight of her beauty.

She now pulled her panties down, bending over so he wouldn't see but her patiently waited. Pulling them off completely, she tucked a finger underneath her panties, standing straight as she held them up, throwing them aside and Lorenzo jumped.

Grabbing her by the waist, throwing her on his bed as the silk sheets tangled around her, so soft against her bare body.

She felt intimidated, nervous as Lorenzo sat on his knees in front of her, licking his lips as he admired and took a mental picture of this exact moment.

Oh, how he used to imagine Amara, sprawled on his bed like this, underneath him.

He roughly grabbed both her legs, bending down as he chucked them over his shoulders, his tongue out as he stroked her pussy with it. A shock of ecstatic pleasure burst in Amara, a moan slipping out her mouth as she threw her head back, eyes rolling to the back of her head until her brain was in view; her hands in his hair, fingers tangled in his locks as he gently tugged.