Chapter 2: Family-Water Tribe

Two ice Princess skip down the palace hall towards the Fire Prince's room. Zuko had been here for a few weeks now and it was awkward to say the least. He just didn't know how to have fun. He was always training. It seemed he was firebending or
sword-bending
(as the Princess liked to call it) every time they saw him. So the sister's created a plan they had dubbed Zuko meets Fun!

They were even able to get their dad to precipitate! They were excited; extremely excited.
The Fire Nation soldiers smiled amused as they watched the two girls skip towards the Prince's room.

"Is he up? Is he? Is he?" The sisters ask together.

"Your Highness, you have two young guest waiting on you." A female soldier announces as she knocks lightly on the wall.

"What is it? I'm meditating." His voice calls.

"You've meditated enough, Prince Workaholic!" Sying exclaims.

"Yeah! Come out before we drag you out!" Yue adds with a cheeky smile. Not knowing what the two Princesses were capable of, he comes out. He raises an eyebrow at them as he exits his room still putting on the Water Tribe coat. The blue weirdly brings out the Fire Nation red in a way Sying never thought possible. It was like he belong among them. The Fire Prince among the Water Tribe; it was a strange thought.

"What is it?"

"No questions!" The girls yell. They both grab one of his arms and drag him through the halls. His soldiers laugh at him as he passes. He shoots them glares as the girls pull him along but it only seems to make them laugh more.

Zuko would be lying if he said he wasn't embarrassed that two girls were just dragging him along against his will. He's sure Azula would laugh at him and call him weak if she saw him. He couldn't help but smile though. Whether he showed it or not, he was excited to see what the two girl had in store for him.

Zuko yanks his arms away from
then as they walk outside.
"Are you guys going to tell me what's going on or what?" He huffs. His answer is met with a snow ball to the back of the head. He growls and glares at the girls who only smile innocently.

"My daughters have informed me you are over working." The Chiefs voice comes from behind them.
Zuko snaps his head back in surprise. The Chief wears a cheeky smile as he tosses then catches a snow ball in his hand. It was apparent he had been the attacker. Zuko would be lying if he said the Chief didn't frighten him. He had a good build and though he was a non-bender, Zuko had no doubt the man could take him out.

"Hello, sir." Zuko bows quickly.
He is met with a glop of snow falling on him.

"Come on, Z! Lighten up! We're here to have fun!" Sying giggles as she creates more snow balls with her waterbending. Zuko brushes the snow off himself and glares at the older Princess.

"It's okay if you don't know what fun is. We'll teach you!" Yue smiles.

"I know what fun is!"
The Fire Prince snaps and the snow ball fight begins: Arnook and Zuko vs Sying and Yue.

Arnook quickly explains the rules  of the game and they begin. Who ever gets to or destroys the other teams fort first wins. Zuko wanted to win. He wanted to win to knock those grins off the Princesses faces. Of course, he knew what fun was. He was the king of fun.

Sying quickly teams up with her little sister and creates a snow wall with her bending. Seeing his daughter's teaming up, he quickly pulls the Fire Prince aside to plan. Each team hurries to create a fort and snow balls, before the other strikes.