lisa's happy day

* a few months later *

The New Year came quietly and quickly. My soulmates and I celebrated the Christmas season with a huge bang and family coming over. Joonwoo-oppa finally met the families of my soulmates, and absolutely fell in love with the little ones. We celebrated my birthday, our one year anniversary and Taetae's birthday in a week full of events and love. I've gotten big and have been going to our doctors for ultrasounds to make sure our little beans were alright.

Jennie-unnie gave birth to a cute little baby boy. We were there when she was in labour and it pained all of us to hear her scream in pain and crying. After a few hours, she finally welcomed her baby boy, Kim Jaehee. Both Kai-oppa and Jennie-unnie are both ecstatic when both Jaehee and Jennie made it alright.

Jisoo-unnie's wedding was absolutely beautiful: they got married in front of a lit waterfall, and she just returned from her honeymoon in time for Lisa's wedding, which so happens to be today.

I've had my dress refitted in order to give my little beans in my tummy some space. Getting ready with Lisa was a mess. She was all jitters and every now and then, she would burst into tears because of how nervous she was.

Now, here she is, standing in front of the mirror, admiring herself as we all stood behind her. Me, Jisoo-unnie, Jennie-unnie, and Rosé-unnie. She's dyed her hair into a light blonde and her eyes shone with excitement. Any traces of nervousness was gone. She looked absolutely stunning in her exquisite wedding dress.

" Do I look okay?" she asked. I walked over to her, wrapping my arm around her and giving her a side hug, squeezing my sister, my best friend, ever so gently. She glances at me and I noticed the gleam in her eyes, the feeling of not believing that it was her wedding day. I smiled at her, nodding.

" You look beautiful, Lisa-ie. Beomgyu-ie won't be able to last long," I said cheekily. She laughed watery, eyes looking back to her reflection on the mirror.

" He'll take one look at you and the ceremony will be done because he would've ran down the aisle, yelling over his shoulder 'I do!' and carrying out of here," Jennie-unnie says gently. In her arms, Jaehee was sleeping soundly after his feed. She gave him a kiss and placed him back on his little hand-carried stroller. Jaehee was dressed in a little tuxedo and any hair on his head was ruffled.

" I second that," Jisoo-unnie says, smiling. Lisa smiles and she turns gently.

" I can't believe I'm getting married," she said gently. We smiled.

" We can. It's about time," I said. Lisa gives me a playful pout but ends up breaking into a bright smile once more.

" How much time do we have left?" she asked.

" Until you're off the market?" Rosé-unnie asked, winking. We all laughed.

" If that's another way of saying, ' how much time til we go,' then yes," the bride laughs.

" 20 minutes. We better make our way down," Jisoo-unnie says.

" You guys go on first. I wanna talk to Y/N," Lisa says. Our unnies nodded and they walked out of the room. Jennie-unnie gives us a small flying kiss before closing the door behind her and Jaehee.

Once the door closed, Lisa turns to me, holding my hands. Looking at me, I was taken back once again when we were little: just two little girls, holding hands and reassuring one another that everything was going to be okay.

" You're going to be with me every step of the way, right?"she asked gently. I gave her a wistful smile. 

" Haven't I always?" I asked. Lisa looks at me right in the eyes, sniffling gently.