how are you feeling?

Doctor Song and Dahyun-unnie walked out of the room with a small smile on their faces, radiating the very Sun that was outside our windows. My eyes followed them as the door closed behind them and I noticed myself looking worriedly at my soulmates, who were still sniffling and crying gently as they had bright smiles on their faces. 

I licked my lips, hands going protectively to my small tummy that was slowly starting to have a baby bump. It wasn't noticeable just yet, but it was still there. It is there. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as I held my gaze with my soulmates, who have somehow came closer to me, hands touching a part of me; my hair, my cheeks, my hands, my baby bump, my legs. 

" Kweanchana?" Taetae asked, stroking my hair with deep affectionate in his eyes. I nodded, licking my lips nervously all the while fiddling with my thumbs. I felt my tattoos tingle gently as they all gave me soft smiles. 

" Are you sure, little one?" Joonie asked. I nodded, eyes looking around and once again licking my lips. " Why is our baby frowning?"

I gave them a small smile, giggling as they tickled the spots that their hands were on me gently. Glaring at them, I gave a small sigh. 

" How are you feeling?" I asked. My seven soulmates looked at each other, eyebrows furrowing as they looked at me, confusion written on their faces. 

" What do you mean?" Hoba asks gently. Fiddling with my thumbs, I gave another sigh. 

" I mean.. are you okay? With having triplets? Because.. I'm scared. This is so scary. What if I'm not a good mother? What if I do something wrong?" I said. 

" Oh, Button. Everything is going to be alright. You're strong, and together, with the eight of us, we're going to be strong for our little beans. Nothing is going to happen to us, to them, to you. Don't worry, alright? Everything is going to be alright," Koo says, wide doe eyes scrunching up gently as he gives me a smile, leaning forward and giving me a soft kiss. 

" Kookie-ah's right. We'll be with you, baby girl. With our beans. And having three and not just one little ones running around the house? That's amazing. We've all wanted to be fathers for so long, and now, you've made that wish come true. We can't be more happier," Jinnie adds, placing a soft kiss on my knuckles as he looks up at me with his warm brown orbs. 

I looked around the room, seeing the nods and soft smiles that my soulmates all sported. Smiling at them, I opened my arms, inviting them all into a group hug. I felt arms wrap themselves around me as they pulled me in, and our tattoos all lit up with our soul colour; purple. 

" Ready to go home?" asks Chim. I nodded. 

" Let's go home."

Ding dong! 

Ding dong! 

" I'll get it!" shouted Joonie from the hallway. We were home and have eaten snacks. Jinnie, Yoonie and Koo were all in the kitchen, cooking up something delicious for our dinner tonight. I told them that I wanted to help with the cooking, but both Hoba and Chim steered me well away from the kitchen, making me sit down on the couch. They have distracted me with the new Black Widow movie, and even though I wanted to go help my oppas cook food, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.