feeling of worry

SEOKJIN POV 

" Hyung, stop worrying. Everything looks amazing," my little bunny, Kookie, says. He had seen me walking around our house, checking even the smallest of nooks and corners, making sure that everything was in tip-top shape. The table was already set in the dining area, and the food was ready in the oven. The others are getting ready to look good for our baby soulmate, and I knew it wasn't just me who was trying to impress her. 

After all these years of trying to find her, she's finally here. Our Christmas Rose. 

Kookie's arms wrapped themselves around my torso, making me unable to continue with my pacing around the house once more. He lead me to the living room, making me sit down as he stood on the other side of the couch, his hands massaging my back. I sighed as I felt myself relax. 

This whole week, my soulmates and I haven't stopped talking about the plans we were going to be doing tonight to get to know our baby soulmate. We've planned to have a chill time after dinner here in the living room, so I had to get this area cleaned as well and ready for the night. Out of the seven of us, I am a houseworking soulmate. Yoongi is a music producer and a well-known director for Korea, but I doubt our little soulmate knew about that as Yoongi's stage name is 'Suga'. Hoseok is a dance teacher, and he was a valuable teacher since he could do literally any dance. Namjoon is a CEO of a Korean writing company and is known to write many books about accepting yourself and others. Jimin is also a dance teacher, and specialises in contemporary and hip hop for teenage students. Taehyung is a singer and actor, but, like Yoongi, has a stage name in which he is only known in the arts industry, which is 'V'. Jungkook is a pro-gamer, working here at home, so I don't really feel lonely when the others are at work.

" Do you think she'll like it? What if she doesn't like the food? What if she's allergic to something? What if she doesn't like me as her soulmate? Or any of us?" I asked, panicking. 

Kookie's hands stopped their work. Instead, he walked around the couch and sat on my lap. Instinctually, I wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around me. He snuggled into my neck and placed a soft kiss there. 

" Tonight's gonna be amazing, hyung. I just know it," Kookie says. I hummed, playing with his soft hair. Tonight he was wearing a white and black striped long sleeve with denim overalls and to top of the look, he wore his non-lenses round glasses. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and we both raised our heads to see our five other soulmates come in. 

Jimin and Taehyung were sporting matching looks: a black oversized hoodie and white pants. Namjoon had a embroidered striped knit blue cardigan, white t-shirt and denim pants, Yoongi had a casual white polo and dark blue denim pants and Hoseok had a mint-green jacket with a white t-shirt and light blue denim pants. My soulmates looked amazing. And I knew our baby soulmate would as well. 

They entered the room, sitting down on the couches with each other. Jimin and Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok together.

" The food smells delicious, hyung," Jimin says, blowing me a kiss from his spot on Tae's lap. I smiled at him, blowing a kiss back. 

" She should be here any minute now," Namjoon mutters, rubbing the side of his face while having a small bashful smile on his face. He always does that when he was nervous. Every time it was a presentation show at his company and we would be backstage, our little Joonie would be doing that as we encourage him on and praise him for his amazing work. 

" Is someone nervous, hyung?" Tae asks, grinning. Joonie blushes. 

" Perhaps," he said rather bravely. Yoongi looks up at Joonie, ruffling his hair and smiling a soft gummy smile.