star with five points ( R18+ some part)

Taetae, Koo and Jinnie went to get some groceries the next morning. The rest of my soulmates and I are all lousing around our house, music playing in the background as we tried to clean up the house. Unfortunately, the amount of times we had to stop because we were having a little break dance every now and then was a big problem. 

" Do you need help, little one?" I heard Joonie ask behind me. I turned around, pouting as my arm felt down to my side when I couldn't reach the top shelf of the bookshelf, needing to dust it off. I nodded and he gave me a dimpled smile as he easily towers over me and starts to dust it off. " You're so cute."

He reaches over with his other hand and squeezes my cheek. I pouted and he chuckles, leaning over and kissing my pout away. Giggling, I started to sway my hips to the beat of 'Ain't My Fault' by none other than Zara Larsson and walked into the kitchen, seeing my other soulmates glance at me as I danced playfully around the kitchen. I missed the stares they gave me as I grabbed my phone, bringing the volume all the way up and dancing like no one was watching. 

I felt two pairs of hands on my waist and shoulders. I looked up, seeing Chim in front of me and Hoba behind me as they started to sway with me as well. I felt Hoba's lips trail sinful kisses down my neck and Chim leans down to give my lips a kiss. Their hands started to roam down my body and I wrapped my arms around Chim, standing on my tip toes to reach his plump lips. I reached over and started to run my fingers through his hair, occasionally pulling on it. He moans, licking my bottom lip to slip his tongue inside my mouth. 

" Aish, you're getting distracted again!" I heard Yoonie say and I resurfaced, seeing him smirk and make his way to me. He reaches to me and pulls me away from our two other soulmates. I heard them whine in protest but Yoonie shoots them a look before giving me a peck as well. " Don't tease us, kitten."

I smirked, trailing butterfly kisses down the side of his neck. " No promises there, oppa."

I stepped out of his embrace, walking to the laundry room and grabbing the mop. I was in the middle of moping the kitchen floor when I heard the song being changed from Billie's 'lovely' to Hailee's ' Starving.' I turned around, stopping the sways of my hips and saw my four soulmates looking at me with love and hunger in their eyes. I nocked my head to the side, frowning as Joonie came over to me and pulls me harshly to his chest. 

I squeaked, placing my hands on his chest and looking up at him with wide eyes. Placing butterfly kisses on the side of my neck, I whimpered. 

" Yoongi said no teasing, little one. You're making it very difficult for the four of us to hold back," he mumbles deeply. I looked over his shoulder, seeing the others nod and adjust their sweatpants. I smirked, loving the way that I could make their bodies react like this to me. I wrapped my arms around him, placing my hands on his shoulders and, with one finger, gesturing for the others to come over to us as well. 

" Then don't hold back, oppa."

I felt his grip on me tightened and I see the others advance, all the while licking their lips. 

" Oh, little one, you're going to be the death of us."