soft cuddles with mochi

Y/N POV

Walking out of the ward, I shouldered my bag, ready to go home and have a nice relaxing evening. I took my phone out of my pocket, seeing whether my soulmates texted, only to hear someone call my name out from across the reception. I looked up, and as per usual, whenever I saw him, my heart sped up and a small smile came creeping come to my face. 

There he stood. He had dyed his black hair to a dark blue, and had also permed it slightly. His eyes were slitted into the crescent moons they made whenever he smiled and laughed, and pale cheeks always reminding me of mochi. He was wearing some comfortable clothes and he excitedly waved me over. Once I reached him, he wrapped his arms around me enthusiastically, and I buried my face against his chest, inhaling the smell of him. He buried his face on my neck, and I heard the way he breathed me in, as though we haven't seen each other in years, when in reality, we haven't seen each other in less than 24 hours. 

" Annyeong, Chim," I whispered, stepping back but still having my arms around his neck. He smiled down at me as I looked up at him. His smile was painted on his face as he leaned down and gave me a peck on the forehead. 

" Annyeong, cupcake. Ready to go?" he whispers, his voice in his naturally husky and soft tone. I nodded, Chim-oppa leading me out of the hospital where I work. His arm still around me as we made our way down the streets. 

It was nearing the end of April and the weather started to brighten, the snow melting into water droplets. The trees around Seoul became to bloom with their leaves and the flowers began to prosper in the event of weather warming. The weather also brought gentle warm breezes, so I didn't necessarily needed a jacket to warm myself up. Soon, we'd be able to go to the beaches around half an hour to an hour away from home. 

" How was work?" Jimin asked me, keeping his arm around me. I glanced at him. 

" It was alright. My unnies and oppas have forbidden me to go to work for this week. Honestly, I'm fine," I sighed. Chim gave me a small squeeze. 

" They're just worried about you," he said. I sighed once more. 

" How was your day today?" I asked. Since it was Monday today, all of my soulmates except Jinnie had work. I guess Chim finished early today. 

" Long and tiring. We rehearsed with Hoseok-hyung today for our showcase, and I love him, but he's so... strict. I'm surprised his students aren't scared of him," he joked. " Our students are nearly ready, we just need to fix some of their costumes, since... it's a bit tight for the girls."

" Sounds amazing, oppa," I said genuinely. Chim looked at me as we stopped at the lights, waiting for the pedestrian walking signal to turn green. 

" I want to see you dance, cupcake."

I flushed. " I'm a terrible dancer, oppa."

" No one is a terrible dancer," he chuckles. " There's a fine line between trying and not trying. So, will you try?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

" Are you really willing to see me trip and fall over while I try to dance?" I asked, bumping my hip against his. His eyes darkened a second then they returned back to normal.

" You won't trip or fall over, because I'll be holding on to you," he said. My cheeks started to flush while Chim-oppa led me me across the street, a smirk finding its way on his face as he glanced at my flushed cheeks. 

" How come you're all so smooth?" I whined, trying to mask my flushing cheeks. He laughed. 

" We just are, cupcake," he said, looking over at me and winking. I rolled my eyes as we neared my condo. He had taken his arm off around me and instead intertwined our fingers with each other.