soulmate... jinja?!

Y/N POV

" Alright, thank you. This is for Kim Aera?" I asked the cook. He nods and smiles, walking off. " Thank you!" I said, and he gave me a wave. I smiled, looking down at the tray of food that was for the little girl. A huge bowl of steaming soup, some kimchi and apple juice. I swear, this hospital has been getting more and more fancier with the food they give to the patients each day. 

Carrying the tray, I walked down the corridor to the door of Aera, knocking on it a couple of times before going in, to make my presence known. Opening the door and stepping in, I looked up to see the young girl awake, watching Disney with the two men. My heart gave a leap as I saw their eyes on me, the men looking at me with curiosity while Aera beams at me. 

" Unnie!" she rasps. I walked to her, placing the tray on her side table as I can get the table on her bed. She fully sat up, smiling at me as I placed at the tray of food in front of her. 

" Hey, little one. I'm your nurse for the time you're going to be here. My name is Y/N," I softly said. She smiles at me. 

" Hi, Y/n-unnie!" she rasps. I furrowed my eyebrows gently. 

" Little one, you can't talk too much. If you want to get better, minimise your talking, alright?" I softly said. She thinks about it then nods her head. I smiled at this little girl in front of, temporarily forgetting the two men at the other side of her bed as I picked up the spoon, and began feeding her. I blew on the contents before allowing her to eat it, making sure it doesn't burn her tongue or throat. 

Her brown eyes stayed clue onto the screen, focusing on the show that was on. I found myself smiling fondly at her, wiping the small dribble that made its way down her chin with a serviette. She looked at the other side of her bed and she smiled. She patted the space beside her, and I looked to my side to see the two men that I had forgotten. 

My skipped a beat as the bunny smiling man looked at me, his doe brown eyes staring at mine with intensity. Both of them moved to sit on the bed, and I could feel the warmth radiating from them. 

I looked back at the young girl, seeing her trying to keep her eyes open. I stood up abruptly, taking the tray from the bed and placing it on the side table. Rushing back to her, I smiled gently. 

" You can sleep now, little one," I said. Aera nods, lying back down and snuggling into the boxy-smiling man's side. He looked at me with the same intensity as the bunny smiling man. I fiddled with my hands, unable to move as I see the bunny smiling man stand up and make his way to me. 

I looked up at him. Up close, he's handsome. Too handsome. He had handsome features, but at the same time, he looked both innocent and mischievous. His dark black hair was long enough to put into a small ponytail, which he did. He was also very tall, and the scent of him made me dizzy with somewhat happiness. He looks down at me with a bunny smile, his eyes scrunching up sweetly. 

" Annyeong... I'm Jungkook," he said shyly, his hand out. I looked down at his right hand, only to widened my eyes at the sight of his right arm. Six flowers that looked so much similar to mine, with one flower that I quickly recognised at the Christmas Rose. My birth flower. 

Looking back at him, I shook his hand, my heart pounding with anticipation. Can it be?

Our hands touched, and electricity ran through my hand throughout my body. The tiger flower on my arm glowed a faint purple light, and I gasped. The light disappeared, and I looked up again to look into his eyes. They were showing happiness. 

" I'm... I'-I'm.. Y/N.." I stuttered. Jungkook shows his bunny smile. My heart pounded. 

" Hey, little soulmate."

A rustle came from the bed and in a instant, the boxy smiling man came next to Jungkook, his face beaming. 

" Soulmate? Jinja?!?" he said happily. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes. He was a god alongside Jungkook. 

" Ne, hyung. I told you she's our soulmate!" Jungkook replies to the older man, smiling at him. My breath hitched at the back of my throat. Our soulmate? 

The boxy smiling man turned and looked at me, wrapping his arms around me. " I'm Taehyung, jagiya."

My face flushed as he stepped away, holding my hand and initiating another small light from one my flowers. The Carolina allspice. I looked at Taehyung, seeing the Christmas Rose on his right arm glow as well. He beamed, opening his mouth to say something else, but there was knock on the door. 

" Y/N-ie?" Soobin-oppa's voice said from the other side of the door. " Are you alright there?"

" Yes, oppa! I'm okay!" I said not too loudly so that I didn't wake Aera up. I heard the hum of Soobin-oppa and he moved away. 

" 'Oppa'?" Taehyung asks. I returned my gaze at my two soulmates. 

" Ne, he's my oppa. He was my first friend here when I started working."

" Ahhh... not a boyfriend, right?" he asks. I shook my head.

" Ani... I.. am.. erm, I was waiting for my soulmates.." I said, bowing my head. There was a sound of approval from the two of them. 

" Well, we're here now. Not all of us, but hyungs will be here later. If you want to meet them," Jungkook says. I nodded. 

" Er... what time will they get here?" I asked. 

" An hour. They'll be here to bring us lunch. Have you eaten lunch? Do you want me to ask them if they can bring an extra one?" Taehyung asks. I shook my head. 

" Ani! That would be troublesome for them. I will come back after I have done my rounds," I said, finally looking back at them. I see them frowning slightly, but they change it with identical smiles. 

" Arasso," they said. 

I moved around them gently, getting the tray food off the bedside table and fixing Aera's bed before I made my way towards the door. 

" Wait!" Taehyung's voice said, making me stop and turn around.

" Yes?" I softly asked, looking down. In big strides, Taehyung appeared in front of me. I looked up, seeing him so close. He smiled down at me and wraps his arms around me once more. 

" See you later, jagiya," he whispers before pulling away, stepping back and smirking at my blushing face. I nodded, bowing and taking my leave.

Walking into the staff room, I saw my unnies and oppa there, all taking down notes for their report for their patients. I walked hastily to the counter and placed the food tray on it, placing my hands on my beating heart as I walked towards the nearest chair and sitting down, which so happens to be the chair next to Jisoo-unnie. She glances at me with a raised eyebrow.

" Everything alright, snowflake?" she asks. I let my arms go on my lap, tracing a finger on the electrifying tiger flower and carolina allspice. A small smile rose on my face. 

" Unnie..." I breathed out. Jisoo-unnie twirls towards me, worried. 

" What? What? What's wrong?"

" I met my soulmates, unnie! Nothing's wrong!" I exclaimed, happy. Jisoo-unnie's eyes widened, and she squealed. 

" Oommoo! Jinja?!"

" Jinja?!" Soobin-oppa and Jennie-unnie asks as well. I nodded happily. 

" Ne!" 

And the whole staff room was filled with squeals. Surprisingly, it was Soobin-oppa who was bouncing up and down like a kangaroo.