baby soulmate <3

" Who are they?" Jennie-unnie asks. 

I looked at them, then at my tattoos. " Well... do you remember the man I was talking about earlier? The one who I thought looked at me very judgementally?" 

Jennie-unnie gasps. " Is it him?!"

" Unnie! It's fine, I think I might've misunderstood his look towards me. He approached me first and.. he introduced himself to me.. and our hands touched.. and his flower glowed!" I said, looking at them once more. They all had smiles on their faces. I cocked my head to the side. "What?"

They all nodded in unison. 

" Nothing, little dongsaeng... it's just... you're so cute!" Jisoo-unnie squeals. I blushed, shying away from them. 

" I'm not..." I mumbled. 

" Trust me, you are too!"

TAEHYUNG POV

By now, I should've learnt to never question my little maknae's gut feeling. Our other soulmates have agreed as well to never question Kookie's gut feelings. Most of the time they were right. 

I looked down at him now, who was smiling down at his phone as he texts the hyungs about having a surprise for them when they come to the hospital to check on their favourite little kid. The group chat was binging like crazy, the hyungs trying to get any clue from Kookie but he wouldn't budge. 

Aera was asleep, and she was looking so much better than she did yesterday. No more fever, according to her report, and her tonsils were getting smaller, but it was still there. The doctor was going to look at them tomorrow to see if it's healed, but if not, they have said that they would need to do a surgical removal of her tonsils.

Kookie wiggled in my arms, smiling widely. I knew he was thinking of Y/N. Who wouldn't? Our baby soulmate was a beautiful person, and even though I didn't know much about her, I knew she was a beautiful soul and kind person. She's perfect for us. All of us. 

" Do you think they'll like her, hyung?" Kookie asks, looking at me with doe eyes. I smiled at him, running my fingers through his soft hair. 

" I think they'll love her, Kookie. I think they'll love her."

" Love who, oppa?" Aera's raspy voice asked from her position. She was now awake, rubbing her eyes and yawning cutely. Kookie stood up quickly, rushing over to her, grabbing the glass of water on her side table and helping the small girl drink some water. 

" Aera, didn't you hear what Y/N-unnie said?" I scolded my little cousin. She pouts and nods, gulping the water Kookie had helped her drink. Aera gets the small notebook and pen on the side table, tapping her small chin with her free hand as she writes something. Kookie reads it as she writes. 

" 'Love who, oppas?'" Kookie voices. He looks down at Aera fondly, ruffling her hair gently. She looked up with those wide big brown eyes. 

" Well, popcorn, Tae-issi and I were just talking about our last soulmate," he replies softly. Aera's eyes widened and she let out a small squeal, quickly writing something on her paper again.