who are you?

Y/N POV

I came into and out of consciousness. I remember being thrown in the back of a car, and then rushing down somewhere, and then my captors dragging me somewhere, dimmed lights everywhere. The next time I came around, they were tying me up onto a chair. I lost unconsciousness after that once more. 

Now, as I came around, I looked to my surroundings. My hands were tied to the back of this chair, my nurse's uniform bloodied and I could feel dried blood at the back of my head sticking onto my head. Wincing, my eyes locked into someone else's. Someone who was tied up as well, a small sign on his neck saying 'Mia's soulmate'. Next to him, barely a few meters away, was a young woman. She had dark red hair, dried ruby blood on the side of her face. She, too, was wearing a small sign, this time it said, 'Joonwoo's soulmate'. 

I heard footsteps which made me crack my head to the source of the sound. In stepped my captors and for the first time that I have ever thought of her, or saw her, it wasn't fear that came into my mind. It was utter tiredness. Utter anger. 

How many times will she have to interfere with my life so that she can finally feel happiness? A thousand? A million? A billion? It was getting tiring and I didn't want anything else but for her to land back into jail, this time for good. Forever. 

" Good morning, honey. How are you feeling?" she asked, her brown eyes twinkling in the dimmed light of the small room. She was wearing her dress that she had the night she came into my condo and attacked me. White. Pure white. And it looked horribly pleasant on her. You would think that she was an angel if you didn't know her past. 

Her eyes looked to her soulmate and she scowled, walking briskly over to him and lifting his chin up harshly. Her soulmate fluttered his eyes and he gave her a saddened expression. 

" You're still alive, are you? We'll have to take matters into our hands, soon, won't we?" she asked, placing a sickening kiss on his forehead. He cringes away from her and I noticed his soulmate tattoo, flickering weakly. I looked down to my arms, only to remind myself that my arms were tied behind my chair. 

" How's the princess, Chul-ssi? Alive?" she asked over her shoulder as she stalked to me. I clenched my jaw and looked into her eyes, my vision blurring for a while. 

" Still alive," Chul's voice echoed around the room. " Remind me again why I'm part of this job?"

" Because.. you love me. You want to see me happy, don't you, yeobo?" she asked, voice sounding too sweet. I looked into her eyes and knew; that once she was done playing with his mind and heart, she will kill him too. 

" Of course... but I've told you.. the times for me to  kill is gone. I'm not a mafia anymore," he said. 

" And yet, you're still the most wanted ex-mafia in all of Asia. Don't tell me you don't miss all the thrill and adrenaline, yeobo?" she purrs, eyes still on me as she grabs my jaw and presses my face from side to side, examining me. 

Chul didn't say anything, but instead walks around to me as well. I looked at both of my captors, trying to show them that I wasn't scared of them. 

" Now, honey. I asked you a question... how are you feeling?" 

She lets go of me, her lips turning up to a smirk as she looks at me. She quirks one of her eyebrows. " Not going to answer, are you?"

She turned around, walking over to the other side of the small room and grabbing something from the table that I hadn't noticed. She came back, something small and glistening in her hand. Imo Mia came back, one hand flying up to my jaw and she forces me to look to the side once more.