who?

Y/N POV

I squirmed in my seat as I see the lingering glances of younger men have towards me. I knew I shouldn't have worn something so... tight and inviting, but I wanted to look good for my two dancers and the rest of our soulmates. 

We were at the near the front, but no so the front so that we can see the whole stage. As I looked around, the whole theatre was packed and I could feel the chills riding up my back as I felt immense pride of my boys. On my left side was Jinnie and to my right side was Joonie, both whom looked very handsome in their tuxedos. All of my boys did. 

It was now quarter to 6. We have spent three hours seeing the hardwork students have been in their dancing and I could see the passion they had when they danced on stage. Some danced to sad songs, some danced to melodic pieces, while some danced to happy songs. All of the dances were choreographed and perfected by the students in their way of dancing, and I could see resemblances of their teachers in them; the fierceness from Hoba-oppa, the delicacy of Chim-oppa, and the roughness of their friend in his students. 

Looking around the theatre, many of the faces were satisfied with the dancers and the showcase, all wearing bright and happy smiles on their faces. Next to me, Joonie-oppa nudged me gently. 

" Everything alright, little bud?" he asked. I nodded, shooting him a small smile. " The next few dances will be Hoseok-ssi and Jimin-ssi and their friend. After that, it's the closing performance and then the programme is done."

" I can't wait," I said, my eyes sparkling as they looked into Namjoon's. " How long until we see the performance?"

" Right now, actually."

The lights dimmed and the curtains arose. 

We heard the tempo of the music through the speakers, and my eyes widened as I see my beautiful mochi up on stage. The piano melody continued and my eyes stayed clued to Jimin, seeing him dressed in all white and using a single white sheet as his prop. The way he moved onstage, was very much different. A very different contrast to his normal, sweet and shy self. On stage, he was... even more captivating, even more beautiful. He danced with elegancy, with pride and passion. His eyes twinkled brighter than the solo light that was on him, much more brighter than the stars that sparkle at night. 

I glanced at the my soulmates and see them watching Jimin with twinkling eyes, much to the eyes of Jimin himself. Each one of them had a sparkle of lust as they watched our soulmate dancing on stage. Looking back to Jimin, my heart skipped as I watched perform an outstanding flip, so delicate and professional. He landed, and for a second, his eyes met mine. Like he knew exactly where I was sitting, and his lips turned into a smirk. And like second, it passed, and he continued with his captivating performance.

It was a three minute piece, but I felt that it should've been longer. But alas, the lights came back on once more and the curtains came down, signalling the change of a new performer and a new dance piece. I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, Jinnie nudged me, letting my eyes look into his as I turned my body sideways so that I was facing him. 

" You look a bit flustered, my beautiful one," he whispered. I brought my hands to the sides of my face and felt it burning hot. Jinnie chuckled, leaning over and placing a kiss on my lips, grabbing my hands and instead intertwines both of them with his. " Don't cover your pretty cheeks away. Jiminie would love to see it."

I smiled bashfully, looking down at our intertwined hands and opened my mouth to say something, instead, the lights dimmed once more and the curtains arose once more. 

Squinting my eyes and leaning forward to see who it was, my heart started to accelerate once more, just the way it did when I saw Jiminie dancing just before. My angel-faced boy was there. Hoseok.