CHAPTER 43: For The Infinity

Depuis le début

I hope this will last forever...

Always,
Zaid

◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▶

It was the diary's last entry.

My gazes loomed over those words, again and again, recalling the time I read them. The roots of these words were still plunged deeper into my existence. Those roots were now have become so inveterate and entangled that they completed each other.

The first time I read these words, I didn't know what came to me; when everything in me, become so consuming.

This diary is crammed with memories that filled so much of me when I was feeling void and empty.

I skimmed through the pages and came across the first entry which made me realize who really was my family.

◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▶

Dear No one,

You are my 11th diary. Yesterday, when I filled the final page of my previous diary, I was kind of excited to express my thoughts to you, but sadly I'm not feeling excited now, not anymore.

I don't know how I'm going to put today's incident together. Right now, I'm sitting in my room, as usual alone. I'm failing to give you my full attention because my eyes are repeatedly moving to the window, just thinking and looking for something.

I don't know what that something is; it can be anything; anything different that might lead me to something called an 'escape'.

I'm seriously in dire need to escape this boring life of mine, where my colleagues and peoples get some sort of strange satisfaction by ruining my day or by calling me different names.

'The unwanted seed of Anil Grover.'

'The bastard of Grover's.'

'The illegitimate child of Anil Grover.'

These are some common and famous names, they love to call me with.

Today was no different yet I don't know why I'm feeling like It was different. I met a weird girl today. In just our first meeting, she pissed me off. She bumped into me and because of that my phone broke down. I know she did it on purpose but yet I'm the one feeling guilty, here.

I'm feeling guilty without even knowing the reason for my guilt.

Always,
Zaid.

◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▶

The diary contained only some five to six entries. It was evidently visible that I stopped writing after she came into my life.

Maybe I stopped feeling lonely and didn't see the urge to write more, after meeting her. But I do believe that there are other diaries.

Where?

I don't know. I tried to search for them but didn't find any, except the one in my hand right now.

It will be a complete lie if I say that this diary didn't help me at all. Having this diary was the first best thing that happened to me after I lost my memories.

I remembered nothing. I didn't know anyone when I woke up. The two first people I saw, introduced themselves as my family; my father and my brother. But they both were liars. They lied to me about many things. They didn't tell me the complete truth of my life.

They didn't tell me that they abandoned me when I needed them the most!

They failed to help me when I was getting tortured for a crime I never committed!