It Ends Tonight

Wanda had tried to plead with Y/N, to get her to stay at the compound but it hadn't worked. Y/N was determined to come with them all no matter what anyone said. It scared Wanda, the idea of Y/N being there, being within reach of the people that wanted to hurt her. 

Y/N had argued though that it could be a double bluff, what if Hyrda wanted to lure the avengers there and then they attacked the compound where she'd have been a sitting duck. It had been a fair argument and one that Tony and Nat had agreed could be completely possible. 

So Wanda sat next to Y/N on the quinjet, gripping her hand tightly, not wanting to ever have to let go but knowing as soon as the quinjet landed things would descend into chaos all too quickly. 

Everyone was sat around the main cabin, watching the screens that tracked their approach to the Hyrda Base. The plan was all agreed, Clint, Lexa and Nat would go ahead of the others, removing any guards on the outer permitters and disabling the alarm system in the control tower. Once that was done the rest of the team would enter the base, the main aim, find Von Carstein, the second aim destroy everything. 

"If you hold my hand any tighter my fingers will fall off" Y/N teased Wanda gently, sensing how tense she was. 

"You're so dramatic, I'm not even holding it that hard" Wanda smiled back at Y/N, still amazed that she could be in such good spirits with everything that was going on. 

"Hey, you'll be the one that would miss my fingers the most" Y/N grinned as she winked at Wanda. 

Wanda felt her cheeks redden slightly but she couldn't say that Y/N was wrong, she would definitely miss what those fingers could do. 

"Lets not talk about that on a jet filled with all our friends, they don't need to know about that" Wanda replied, still keeping her hand in Y/N's but loosening her grip ever so slightly. 

"I'm just going to say this on behalf of the rest of the team, we've all heard, you two are not particularly quiet when you're you know, doing your thing" Sam was sat on the other side of Wanda and his comments caused the team to either pretend they weren't listening or start sniggering. 

"No need to be jealous Sam. I know it's been a dry year for you" Y/N shot back with a laugh, this time the whole team joined in laughing too. 

The quinjet rocked suddenly to one side, causing everyone to brace wherever they were stood or sat. Tony immediately up and heading to the cockpit to see Clint, it took a lot to cause the quinjet to suffer from turbulence. 

"What's going on Clint?" Tony asked as he took the second seat in the cockpit, bringing up more displays. 

"A storm, came out of nowhere, the displays were showing clear and then this" Clint gestured out the glass, dark grey clouds had appeared, flashes of lightening streaking through them as the thunder rumbled. 

Then a figure appeared, it looked like they were falling from the sky at first but then they turned and were making straight for the quinjet. Clint moved quickly bringing up the weapon systems, trying to get a lock on the figure but they were moving too fast. 

"Whoa hold on Clint. Clouds, thunder, lightening and a dramatic entrance. Its Thor" Tony said feeling relieved as he pressed the button to lower the ramp to allow Thor on the quinjet. 

"Ah my friends! it is good to see you all!" Thor boomed as he stepped onto the quinjet, "Heimdall has been keeping me informed of what has been going on. I am sorry I could not come sooner small scientist, things are unsettled across the realms." 

"No need to apologise, I get that being the god of thunder and all that can be a busy day job" Y/N smiled, before getting up and hugging Thor, who happily returned the hug.