The Safe House

When the jet began its descent Y/N felt a ripple of panic go through her. The realisation that they were now arriving at a HYRDA facility was terrifying. Y/N had no idea what they were going to do to her or why they'd even wanted her in the first place. Right now it didn't feel like there was any hope of the others finding her before something bad happened.

The red light flashed in the cabin signalling that the jet had landed. Y/N looked around waiting for the ramp to drop and for all the HYRDA agents to come rushing in. Instead there was just total silence in the cabin.

"Come on time to get up" Lexa had returned from the cockpit, nobody else was with her though.

"What's going on?" Y/N looked at Lexa, confusion in her eyes.

"Just get up" Lexa huffed as she undid the straps holding Y/N in to the seat.

"No" Y/N said stubbornly "Not until you tell me where we are."

It was Lexa's turn to glare at Y/N, annoyed by the other woman's petulant attitude. Lexa was playing a dangerous game by disobeying her orders and she wasn't in the mood to deal with Y/N being a brat. Not to mention her head felt like it was going to explode from the constant shocks from the implant, it was taking everything for Lexa to fight against them.

"Get up or I will kick your ass off this jet instead" Lexa said firmly before walking away and pressing the release button for the ramp.

Y/N rolled her eyes but got up from the seat, whilst she didn't want to, she knew that Lexa wouldn't be against physically dragging her off the jet.

"Jerk" Y/N muttered under her breath as she took a few steps down the cabin, her legs protesting after having been sat down for so long.

Lexa ignored the comment and headed down the ramp, her eyes scanning the area for any threats, it was all clear. For now she had some breathing room thanks to the stealth mode on the jet and the fact that there wasn't another soul alive who knew about this place.

Y/N followed behind Lexa and her confusion grew as she found that they hadn't landed at a military base like she had expected. Instead they looked to have landed in the grounds of a large estate, a large estate that looked as it had seen much better days. The gardens were overgrown and most of the out buildings were crumbling and in a bad state.

Up ahead there was a large house, most of the windows were boarded up and those that weren't had long been shattered. It looked like the scene of a horror movie and wasn't doing anything to settle the panic Y/N was feeling.

"Great, is this where you're going to kill me? You could have picked somewhere a little nicer for my final resting place" Y/N quipped, relying on sarcasm to cover up the panic.

"I'm not going to kill you" Lexa replied not bothering to look at Y/N as she started walking down the path that ran down the middle of the gardens.

"You aren't?" Y/N couldn't hide the surprise at hearing what Lexa said.

"No, unless you carry on being an annoying brat, then I may change my mind" Lexa grumbled as she trudged through the overgrown garden.

Y/N hurried after Lexa, having to pay extra attention on staying up right due to the handcuffs she was still wearing. Y/N didn't fancy landing face first on the ground, not knowing what could be hidden in the undergrowth.

"What is this place?" Y/N asked, her eyes scanning the large building again trying to figure out where they were.

"It was my home" Lexa said flatly, glancing back at Y/N as they reached the steps leading to the front door.

Our Destiny  - Wanda Maximoff x Female ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara