More Than Friends

The afternoon had passed by in a blur. Y/N spent most of it hooked up to monitors again and having more blood samples taken. Her and Bruce had discussed potential theories in regards to how and why the alien material had fused with her body.

They had decided that the next test they would do would be a cardiac stress test in a couple of days, to see how her body responded and to see if that would draw out a reaction from the alien material. 

Tony had grilled Y/N about her date with Wanda and Y/N realised that trying to keep a secret in the compound was impossible. Everyone seemed to have heard about the date now. Though Y/N was grateful in someways as Tony has made some good suggestions and helped Y/N get plans in to place.

Grabbing a quick shower, Y/N stared at the multiple outfit options on her bed. After ten minutes of deliberating Y/N went with the black trousers, white shirt and paired it with the fitted grey suit jacket. Y/N slid her rings back onto her fingers and put her watch back on.

Taking a look at herself in the mirror Y/N stared at their violet eyes, she still hadn't gotten use to them and often forgot they'd changed.

"Let's go do this" Y/N said to herself trying to shake off the nerves.

Y/N walked down to the foyer and came to an abrupt stop when she saw Wanda waiting there for her.

Wanda was wearing a red form fitting lace dress that emphasised the curves of her body, there was a floral pattern that wrapped around the it and she'd paired it with matching red heels. Her hair fell in loose waves over her shoulders and her green eyes were framed by a smokey eye shadow.

"You look beautiful" Y/N said after she'd managed to stop staring.

"Thanks, it's been awhile since I've had a reason to dress up. You don't look so bad yourself you know" Wanda's eyes drifted over Y/N, noticing how the shirt she was wearing was unbuttoned to a point it revealed her toned chest and Wanda couldn't stop herself from thinking about unbuttoning it completely.

"Shall we then? We probably shouldn't keep Happy waiting since Tony insisted he drive us" Y/N smiled as she offered her hand to Wanda.

Wanda slipped her hand into Y/N's and they headed outside to the car that was waiting for them. Happy greeted them and held the car door open for them both to get inside.

"Thanks for doing this Happy I know Tony didn't give you much choice" Y/N said as they settled int the back of the car.

"Not a problem at all, I have some errands to run in the city for Tony anyway" Happy smiled as he started the car and they headed off.

The drive wasn't long and they soon arrived at their destination. It was one of the fanciest hotels that Y/N had ever seen and wasn't surprised at all that this was somewhere Tony would suggest.

"Right have fun ladies" Happy said as he hopped out and grabbed the door again for them both.

"Thank you Happy" Wanda smiled as they got out of the car.

The doorman at the hotel hurried down the steps when he saw Wanda and Y/N get out. "Ah Miss L/N and Miss Maximoff welcome if you'd like to follow me I'll show you to the private elevator."

Wanda looked back at Y/N and raised an eyebrow, "You really have gone all out haven't you?"

"Well I thought a first date should be memorable and I had some help with this" Y/N admitted as the followed the doorman through the lobby over to the elevators.

"Have a wonderful evening, someone will greet you up there shortly" The doorman called the elevator for them and pressed the button for the floor they needed.

They both stepped into the elevator and the doors closed behind them and it begun its ascent. Y/N lent against the wall and looked over at Wanda smiling warmly at her. Y/N's eyes again running over the dress she was wearing.

"Is there something wrong with my dress?" Wanda caught Y/N staring and a small smirk tugged at the edges of her lips.

Y/N's eyes went wide and she quickly shook her head "No not at all, it's perfect, you're perfect!"

Wanda laughed "Nobody has ever called me that before but I'm glad you like the dress Y/N."

'It would look even better on the bedroom floor though' Y/N thought and quickly scolded herself for it, remembering that she was stood opposite someone who could read minds.

Wanda's smirk grew a little more as she caught what Y/N was thinking but she decided to not mention it then.

The elevator chimed as it reached its destination and the doors slide open. As they opened they revealed the rooftop bar that has been decorated with hanging lights and candles on the tables. The backdrop was the skyline of New York City with the sun beginning to set.

"Wow Y/N you really are full of surprises this is amazing!" Wanda stepped out of the elevator, looking around the rooftop, amazed that anyone would want to do something so romantic for her.

Y/N followed behind Wanda, soaking in that moment of joy she got from seeing Wanda so happy. It had taken a few strings being pulled to get the hotel to clear out the whole roof top for them and to set up everything but it had been worth it, just to see Wanda shine so brightly.

"I'm really glad you like it Wanda. Come on our table is over here." Y/N smiled taking hold of Wanda's hand and leading her over to a table that had the perfect view of the skyline and had been set up especially for them.

"Honestly Y/N nobody has ever done something like this for me" Wanda said as she saw the candles and wine set up on the table and the blankets on the double seat next to the table. "Thank you" Turning round Wanda found herself barely a few inches away from Y/N.

Y/N reached out and gently cupped Wanda's cheek, trailing her thumb along her jaw as their eyes met. Closing the small bit of space that was left between them, Y/N pressed her lips to Wanda's and kissed her slowly. Wrapping her arms around Y/N's neck, Wanda deepened the kiss, brushing her tongue along Y/N's lower lip. Y/N ran her hands down Wanda's body, gripping her waist and pulling her their bodies closer together.

"What happened to going slow?" Wanda laughed against Y/N's lips breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Mmm pretty sure you're the one who kissed me. I'm just that irresistible to you" Y/N smirked.

"Now I'm not going to deny that but you were the one who was thinking about my dress being on the bedroom floor earlier" She smirked back at Y/N before kissing her again.

"It's cheating when you read my mind" Y/N muttered against Wanda's lips.

"Maybe you shouldn't think so loud then" Wanda laughed as she broke away from the kiss and pulled Y/N over to the seat and sat down.

Y/N settled down next to Wanda, before reaching out and taking the bottle of wine from the bucket of ice, pouring them both a glass. She handed a glass to Wanda before taking a sip of her own and leaning back into the soft cushions of the chair.

A lot of laughter,  talking and drinking later both Y/N and Wanda were wrapped in each others arms with a blanket across them. 

"So, does this mean you'll go on a date with me again?" Y/N asked pressing a gentle kiss on Wanda's cheek before trailing her lips down Wanda's neck. 

"Mmm I think that I could agree to that" Wanda nodded, a soft moan slipping through her lips as Y/N nipped at her neck, "Did you book a room here as part of this date?"  

"Yes I did..." Y/N murmured as she ran her hand along the inside of Wanda's thigh her lips still kissing and lightly nipping at her neck. 

"Take me there now Y/N..." Wanda gasped as Y/N's hand moved further up her thigh.

"Follow me" Y/N moved her hand from Wanda's thigh to grab the other girls hand and lead the way back toward the elevator.