DB : 29

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

"Hey, how have you been?" Jeongguk asked the moment he saw Violet walk inside his office with a soft smile on her face.

She decided to walk towards him until she reached the back of his chair and give him small massages that he instantly leaned in. "I've been busy with college but I wanted to pay you guys a visit." Violet said, her hands soothing his tensed muscles. "I just visited Jungkook, he finally ate lunch." She added and inform Jeongguk who showed a satisfied smile on his lips.

"That's good to hear..." He murmured, eyes closed as he let himself get drowned with the delightful feeling of her hands stroking his sore back muscles. It felt too good for him after a rough week. "Jungkook has been overworking himself these past few days."

Violet let out a soft chuckle. "As if you're not doing the same, Mr. Perfect." Her voice laced with sarcasm, replying to him but not ceasing her hands movements.

Jeongguk raised a brow at her. "I see you got confidence in answering me playfully." He tried to intimidate her but said Violet just grinned at him. "Come here." Jeongguk commanded with his fingers gesturing her to come in front and then he tap his lap to make her understand where he wanted her to sit.

Without a word, she placed herself on his lap, her hands instinctively wrapping around his neck. Her eyes adorning a bright glint in them that he loves so much. Jeongguk feel so lucky to have her with him, no one can make his heart beat fast but her and Violet being the only person as well to make him feel like a shy highschool boy although he would never show her that.

"You accidentally put something in my bag, little one." He softly tells her as he let his hands brush away the hair out of her face before planting a kiss on her forehead, on her cheeks, on the tip of her nose and lastly on her lips. "I've been a bad boyfriend, aren't I? I haven't been giving you enough attention because of work."

Although true, Violet shook her head and placed her lips next to his exposed collarbones. "I understand that you have a lot to do, but you can always make it up to me by just cuddling and letting me see you smile." Violet murmured sweetly and understandingly despite how much she misses him. It wasn't a lie, Jungkook maybe working a lot in the office but he made sure to make time to still exchange short conversations with Violet, but Jeongguk is different... He'd been out most of the time because he's handling business meetings so much that he barely eat at home or be at home.

"You're right," Jeongguk said catching her attention. "I should make it up to you."

Violet giggled and nod her head, she kisses his lips softly before pulling away. She was about to stand up and leave him to his work again and not be a bother but she felt Jeongguk grab her and sandwich her between his spreaded thighs and his work table — the back of her legs immediately hitting the edge of the table. She let out a gasp and frantically look through his hooded eyes. "What are you doing?" She whispered.