DB: 01

Another exasperated sigh left her lips. It has only been a year since her mother told her about being in a relationship, again.

She hated how her mother kept on dating men, risking it all, and breaking again, and again, and again. It happens all the damn time and she couldn't let herself to bother with it anymore.

Ever since her biological father left them for another woman when she was ten, her mother didn't gave themselves time to move on first. Her mother went on dating spree in attempt to find her only daughter a father, just because she thought her daughter needed one.

She watched her mother broke down three times...

When her biological father left for a different woman. When the boyfriend right after her father left, because he found out that her mother have a child - have her. And lastly, when her mother's second lover decided to admit to that he have a family - not just a family, a complete family that consist of; two daughters, one son, and a wife. Yes, a wife. Which makes her mother a mistress. So as expected, her mother failed to give her a father for the 3rd time.

What exhaust her the most is that her beloved mother took a risk again thus leads to what is she doing and where is she going right now.

The fourth man that her mother met a year ago happen to be promising.

Said man offered her mother marriage which seems new and quite hard to believe. The man manage to get down on his knees and ask politely to her said mother a month ago. Amused. She looked outside the window and felt the bus stopping, just right in front of the signage she imprinted inside her brain the three hour bus ride.

"This is my stop." She mumbled under her breath as she step down the bus and diligently scanned her surroundings for any clues that may lead her to the said 10 minute walking distance house that she is now supposed to live with her mother and surprisingly new family.

Trudging and dreading, she passes all house numbers that doesn't match the one on the slightly worn out piece of paper she's gripping. And after a long tiring walk she halt and found herself standing in front of a rather large house. A mansion would be more appropriate to call it. She stared in awe, it looks modern and the architect must've been a professional considering how every details seems like measured to be a piece of the huge art in front of her.

Not long enough a woman's excited squeal caught her attention, her mother running towards her with happiness and relief etched on the said woman's face.

"Mom..."

"Violet, oh my goodness!" Her mother heaved, hugging her tightly. "I thought you lost your way, we were waiting for you!"

Violet laughed softly, "I did get lost, mom. But don't worry, I'm here now, safe and sound."

Her mother giggled but drag her towards the front door wherein they could see the heavy and blinding lightings of the house. Just as Violet expected, the interior is more extravagant and beautiful than the exterior of the said mansion. Painted with grey and mostly white, marble and the lightest color of wooden floor, black leather sofas and cream coloured counters, and high metal stools right beside the small bar island that consist of expensive wine collections. She could only stare at the big simple and yet most elegant chandelier she saw in her entire life.

"Violet, are you listening to me?" Unbeknownst to her mother's continues babbles, Violet found herself staring at the big portrait that consist of a boy in different sloshed up colors of black, pink, yellow, green and many more. Beautiful is an understatement.

"Ah, I see that you've found my son's first ever painting interesting." At that, Violet snaps her head towards the voice.

A man in his early 40s stands with the widest and so far, warmest smile from all her mother's previous boyfriends.

"Hello, I believe this is only the first time we are meeting in person," the said man mused. "My name is Jeon Jangeum, and you must be Violet. Your sweet mother told me a lot about you." He smiled.

Violet returned the favour by giving him a sincere beam. She have only seen Jangeum through video calls and that's whenever her mother is calling from work. She'd get a glimpse of the man which is entitled as her mother's boss during the working hours and weekdays. She gave a small bow. She wasn't expecting anything fatherly from the said man, Violet didn't have any ounce of hope of having a father but she knew that he will be a good man to her mother and the least she can do is respect him.

"You're actually just in time. My sons will be down in a minute." Jangeum informed Violet.

Violet weren't new to the news. Her mother did mention that she will be living as well with not only a new dad but new step brothers as well. With that information only, she doesn't know if they're going to be older brothers who are young workaholic bachelors or young teenage siblings who will annoy and pester her, she didn't like to think that they are younger than a teenager since it was clear from her mother's stories that Jangeum divorced 10 years ago.

"Dad, you called us?" A voice that sounded far too deep for a teenager and too sultry and smooth to be grown man sounded.

And just before Violet could look at where the voice is coming from, another velvety yet rough voice spoke, "Oh, this must be our new sister."

Violet finally looked up finding two unbelievably handsome and identical men just a step more away from the stairs. Both of them are smiling at her. Age must be around hers but maybe slightly older by 3-5 years.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

Sharp features and jaws that could cut.

Doe eyes and the sexiest smile did not only exist once, it came in two!

They're definitely both not children, nor bachelors, but they're both course meals! Age should be in their early twenties, Violet assumed.

One of them have a silky long blonde hair with an undercut. He is built and the thin white shirt does not help Violet's already hazy mind as this boy's chest is almost popping out. But the twin right behind him isn't less perfect. With his raven hair and eyebrow piercing, Violet swore that this man - even in just grey sweatpants and hoodie looked more intimidating than the blonde muscled twin.

She was already fed up with everything.

Why?

One, her mother, for the fourth time, risked. Two, she's leaving everything behind her old hometown. Three, she just got off the bust after a long ride, tired and spent. Four, she lost her way towards the new house she and her mother is now supposed to live in. Five? Fifth one doesn't seem so bad...

"Violet, meet your new brothers. Jeongguk and Jungkook."

They smirked.

And that's how she knew, she'd fuck this up. Because for the first time in a long while, she felt herself infatuated.

"H-Hi..." Curse stuttering.