DB: 04

"It's okay, you'll get over him. Just be careful, once he got into your pants, he'll probably be with another woman tomorrow."

Suddenly, everything became crystal clear to Violet.

Jeongguk's pink cuffs found under the car seat, him not being in a relationship, and how he didn't want her to ask further about this. Violet simply didn't want to believe that the gentleman, polite and prince-like boy is fooling around with multiple woman.

"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Jeongguk asked her. Concern evident through his eyes and furrowed brows.

Said Violet hasn't talked much after he had left her inside her first class. She was silent during lunch, distant whenever she would bump into him and more importantly, Violet never gave her any glance since this afternoon. It was beyond concerning for Jeongguk and seems like it wouldn't change her behavior anytime soon as she still remained silent, bussy-ing herself by looking outside the tinted mirror of Jeongguk's Mercedes-Benz — on their way home now.

With a loud sigh, Jeongguk decided to leave her be for now.

During dinner, her mother would constantly ask about their first day in university, Jangeum supporting her mother by throwing multiple questions to Violet or the twins as well. The said family seemed like more than peaceful and happy. Like a perfect family. Violet sighed. She don't know if she should believe what Taehee said or ask Jeongguk about it, but then again... It's not like it's her business. She bet he won't even answer her.

"How about you Violet?" Jangeum tried prying her attention to him which he successfully did, a soft smile on the man's lips, he continued, "had you made any friends?"

Violet shook her head, "I've met their friends..." She gestured the twins, but a sad smile on her lips. "But I haven't talked much to anyone during class except for one girl—"

"Oh, that's great, my baby found a friend!" Her mother exclaimed but Violet only shake her head no.

"I don't think she's a friend..." She sighed and did not continue.

The twins could only give each other a knowing look. Unbeknownst to Violet, the twins are not the typical type of twins, they were actually very well bonded with each other and best friends more than anyone. They are very comfortable with each other that they can talk about almost everything including sex life with one another. One look could mean a whole conversation for the two. Jungkook wasn't dense. He could sense that whatever makes Violet suddenly shying away from his twin has something to do with the said girl. And just like that they already have an idea to what could this be about.

Later that night, Violet found herself thirsty at 12:00am. She trudged her way down the stairs, grumbling about not bringing a glass of water with her before bedtime thus make her walk down in the darkness of the said Mansion in the middle of the night — on her way to the kitchen which oddly have some few lights opened making it dim just around the counters. She payed no attention.