DB: 09

Violet has been doing nothing but to avoid Jimin. She's slowly adapting Jungkook's loathe towards the said man.

Apparently, nothing gets away from Jimin's incredible talent in getting to know embarrassing and juicy happenings from everyone around him. Despite his implausible gorgeous face and booty said man is also a big fan of gossip and rumours - unfortunately.

Jimin kept giving Violet teasing grins. He was wiggling his brows at her as he purposely sat in front of her during lunch. He'd give her a glance and will look at Jeongguk and then will quickly give her a wink as if trying to make her remember something. Poor Violet could only groan in despair as Jimin seem to not let it go. What's exactly going on? Well, Jimin just so happen to unlucky (for Violet and Jeongguk) witnessed the whole sitting on the thick thighs during the movie session that Sunday evening as if his small demons called for him to look at the particular two during Sunday at Jeon's mansion. He did not forget to ogle them and observe properly and find out what's actually goin on between what's in between.

Jungkook who was noticing Violet's discomfort and Jimin's pestering grin could only make him shake his head unbelievably. With a final sip on his bananamilk, he shot Jimin the question bubbling inside his head. "What the hell are you teasing Violet for?"

Jimin was taken aback but smiled sickeningly sweet at the later. Without further do, Jimin gave Jungkook his full attention. "Jungkookie, don't need to be jealous, it's just a few minutes that I'm looking away from you and you're getting all possessive."

Jungkook gave him a disgusted look threatening to throw him the empty box of bananamilk. "I don't care about you, I just want you to leave Jeongguk and Violet alone."

Jimin finally got Jeongguk's attention too. He gave a befuddled raise of a brow. "Why what's wrong?" He asked before glancing at Jimin, his twin and finally at the blushing Violet.

Jimin shrugged, his reply hinting on something. "I don't know... Just wanted to ask Violet about the problem she gave you last Sunday."

Everyone in the said table looked at Violet and Jeongguk, bewildered. And just like that questions roared being thrown here and there. Mostly also asking about what's going on or whatever happened or what kind of problem was Jimin talking about. Problem that only Jungkook understood aside from Violet herself and his twin. Just by the look on Jeongguk's face, Jungkook already have an idea, after all... he was aware about Jeongguk pulling Violet to sit on him. Jungkook was there right beside them, it's impossible not to see or notice. However, he knew his twin and he's also not the type to jump into dirty conclusions, specially if it's Jeongguk - an entire gentle man. Still, Jungkook would understand if Violet did give his twin a problem, he did see how squirmy Violet was on Jeongguk's thighs and Jeongguk being a man with a man's body and man's body parts - wouldn't have any control when it comes to physical contact with a girl. All it take is soft skin and sweet scents and the fact that a girl is sat on the crotch - doesn't need to be who the girl is - a man's a man and a dick's a dick. It stands when it feels friction.