DB: 10

Violet shivered at the feeling of the cool air from their gym bathroom. Her clammy hand clasping her towel for dear life as she for the fourth time tried harder too look inside her empty locker. As if the clear four corners of space is not squeezing on her mind, she looked again and back at her name plate on the middle of her locker's cover.

Took her a minute or two - realization dawn upon her. My locker is empty. Her change of clothes are not there so as here dirty gym uniform.

She wanted to cry, scream or punch someone. This never happened before. Her clothes are purposely taken away along with her dirty ones. They, whoever did this must've hated her so much that they'd really leave her with just the towel wrapped around her body. They were that cruel.

"What am I going to do?" She rattled, thinking of other ways to get into her class or atleast home without looking like the university's new clown. She can't possibly go out dressed only in a towel, could she? That will be very embarrassing and just thinking about it makes her shudder.

"Oh, what do we have here?" A hight pitched voice boom into the four corners of the changing room.

Violet glance at the unfamiliar face of a female student. She was tall and slim, her hair in a high ponytail as she eyes Violet from head to toe with disgust. A mean look on her face as she play with the ends of her hair. She scoffed at Violet's befuddled face. Said girl glance at the other two girls she entered with. All three of them wearing a cheerleading costume. And despite the uneasy feeling churning inside Violet's stomach, she can't help but still appreciate the beauty of this tall girl in front of her.

Violet didn't know them, and don't even think that it's okay to ask help from them when they're already looking at her nastily.

"I can't believe she's Jeongguk's new toy." The brunette beside this beautiful girl snorted. "I didn't know he'd stoop this low."

Ouch.

"She's ugly." Another one that has long raven hair and a crescent shaped eye that reminds her of a cat spoke. "Is this really the Violet everyone's talking about? She didn't seem much, Sooyoung."

Sooyoung.

The name sounds familiar. Sooyoung is the name of the tall girl with a high ponytail. She knows Jeongguk (well everyone does) but she is particularly someone close to her... Violet guess. It's not like Jeongguk talked about this girl. She happen to remember her name from Taehee's small warnings the other week.

Violet put one into two, she finally cracked the code and fill in the puzzle pieces. Whatever happened to her is Sooyoung's doing. These three girls were the one who probably hid her clothes somewhere.