DB: 13

"Little one, you're heavy." Jeongguk grumbled in his sleep, shifting as he find difficulty in breathing due to his current position.

He's currently sat on one of the loveseat couch inside their living room. Head resting on the back of the couch, eyes closed, mouth slightly open in ajar as he grip Violet's waist. Said Violet sleeping peacefully on his lap, both legs at the side of his thighs but her face pressed on the crook of his neck, tiny snores leave her lips. Anyone who would walk into them would mistake them as a couple but it's all simply innocent gesture for them. Just siblings sleeping peacefully on the living room. Or at least that's what they want to believe.

Jangeum would only smile softly at the sight. He and his wife never questioned the inexplicable closeness because after the one week honeymoon they found the twins and Violet sleeping in the same room like kids waiting for their parents arrival. The said couple couldn't think about something inappropriate knowing they could trust their children. After all, the twins were just taking care of their younger sister as per requested. The sweetness they've been showing is just proof that they bonded well and accepted the fact that they are now family. From that day, it's already been six months.

"Violet, sweetheart... Do you want anything for your birthday?" Jangeum asked as they were all seated on the dining table eating dinner on a Friday evening.

Violet let out a flashy smile. Jangeum has always been kind to her, she wants to admit, her mother really did found her a father this time. The said man always spoils her with everything she would ask for and everything she wasn't asking for. He's that good to his children.

She shook her head no, already thinking that he gave her more than enough. "I'm fine, I don't need anything."

"Tomorrow's your birthday and you have no classes... Perhaps you want to go shopping or somewhere?" He urged.

The twins eyes Violet as she shook her head once again mumbling something "It's really okay, dad." To Jangeum before chewing again on her food.

Jungkook sighs, "How about we go to the beach?" He suggested.

"Yeah, we can grill barbeque or bring snacks." Jeongguk added.

Violet seemed considering the idea. It's her nineteenth birthday tomorrow and all she wanted is to rest and do nothing, but the look on the twins eyes looked determined, she figured they wouldn't give it up anytime soon. She carefully look back at Jangeum again, big eyes and a shy smile on her lips.

"I think I like the idea of... Going to the beach?" She asked politely rather unsure of her own sentence. Nonetheless, Jangeum finds it sweet, he laughed at her and nodded his head.