DB: 21

Jungkook dragged himself out of the room where Violet is currently sleeping. Wearing his black boxers and ruffling his hair as he meet his twin who's currently waiting in the kitchen, sipping on a bananamilk. Jeongguk meeting Jungkook's gaze the moment he heard footsteps.

"Here, take a seat." Jeongguk nods at Jungkook invitingly and even offered another pack of bananamilk that was previously resting on the table.

Jungkook grumbled incoherently before dragging one chair out and sitting opposite his twin, his hands snatching the pack of bananamilk. "What else do we need to talk about?" He asked Jeongguk.

Jeongguk smiled at him maliciously before speaking. "About this. About what we're doing."

"What about it?" Jungkook snorted.

Jeongguk gave a small shrug as he empty his milk. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"No. Not at all." Jungkook confidently answered his twin as he look Jeongguk straight in the eye. "Are you?"

Jeongguk shake his head no returning the gaze but scratching the back of his neck. "Just that, it's the first time that we're actually sharing something big... You know, Violet isn't a type of candy, a drink, clothing, a game, an account or a bedroom... She's a person and awhile ago what we did — seems like impossible if normal people were to judge." Jeongguk explained.

Jungkook heaved a sigh at that. He bit on his lips actually absorbing everything his twin told him. In the end, he found himself saying what he thinks is needed to be said. "You know that in the first place, we're not normal twins, Jeongguk. I understand that this may look unusual for everyone, but we've already started this, we couldn't stop it  — actually no... We didn't even try to stop it. We knew about her growing feelings for us but we didn't distance ourselves, just brushing it off because we thought it'd fade, but look at us... She fell first but we fell harder. It's insane, I get it but she's already here, she's what we craved for in the first place."

"You got your point, we can't back out now..." Jeongguk stated. "Though I'm worried about the future or how will Violet think of this."

Jungkook just scoffed at his troubled twin. "You and your perfectionism again? Just let loose, okay? Stop worrying, Jeongguk. You got me, and now we got Violet. We worry in the future, when the time comes, not now."

Violet woke up by a feeling of something wet touching her sex arousing her and making her force her eyes open and look down by reflex. There she saw a mob of dark hair kissing on her bare heat with ferocity, her head instantaneously rolling back as she felt his tongue flick her sensitive clitoris earning an erotic moan from her. She immediately held him by his hair.