DB: 24

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

"C'mon, I'll let you watch porn in front of the new mirror I bought." Jungkook murmured on Violet's skin urging her to stand and follow him towards their shared bedroom.

He gently sat her on the edge of the bed. Her eyes automatically widening at the sight of the huge mirror right in front of the bed. Violet shut her legs tightly, already feeling aroused and excited about this. She just couldn't get enough of the twin, she can't stop being so sinful and having dirty thoughts inside her mind. All her reactions being carefully watched by Jungkook who's carrying a bemused smile on his face. He couldn't contain his giggles as he watch her cheeks redden and her lips quiver.

"You like this, baby?" He asked, his lips pointing at the mirror.

Violet gulped, her eyes peering at Jungkook's. "Where did you get this?"

"It doesn't matter." Jungkook said, sitting right behind her and kissing her nape. His hands working their way at the hem of her shirt, he took it off of her in a swift move. "You wanted to watch porn with me, right? I'll let you watch a good one tonight." He whispered.

Violet let him undress herself. Her body being hit by the cold air but she can't understand why she feel so hot. But at this moment all of her focus is on Jungkook, his lips, and where his hands are touching. His soft mellow lips which skims every part of her tensed back — it tickles her but she didn't want them to stop moving and wetting her bareness. Her mind all over what he would show her, yet here she is, a blushing mess and she could see how she tense and look stupefied with every advancement Jungkook makes.

"Kookie..." She moaned when Jungkook purposely bite a little bit harsher on her shoulders.

Jungkook only grinned at her. He cupped her cheek with one hand to turn her head towards him, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips, softly kissing and eliciting small frictions and then bitting on her chin and cheek gently. "You're so sexy, babygirl."

He suddenly forced her to look back at the mirror again. Only then, she realized that she's all naked, sitting in Jungkook's lap with her legs spread, her back resting on his buff chest as his tattoed hand and arm kept squeezing and caressing her thigh. From the mirror she could see her heat starting to glisten with pre cum, she watch as the clear sleek liquid drip on Jungkook's sweatpants and she could feel him smirk on her skin — confirming her accusations when she looked up and watch his eyes from the mirror also eying her wetness.

"You're such a dirty little baby... Look at you staining my pants." He whispered. "Do you want me to put my fingers inside so it won't leak?"