DB: 14

"Heara..."  Jungkook mumbled her name in the softest manner. "What are you doing here?"

Said Haera smiled bitterly at Jungkook. She heaved a heavy sigh, eyeing Violet and then getting back at Jungkook's stoic face. "I'm here for you."

"Bullshit." Is all what left Jungkook's lips before dragging Violet by her wrist. Steps are quick as he paced down the hallway. Mind probably wondering somewhere as Violet let him drag her to wherever his feet takes him.

"Hey you."

Violet look around her, noticing that no one else is there but her. She tilted her head as she pointed at herself in a questioning gaze at said gorgeous woman she met yesterday which seemed like someone that Jungkook don't like.

"Yes, you." Haera rolled her eyes. Arms crossed over her round and big chest as a brow raised at Violet's direction. "I want to talk to you."

Violet could only muster an anxious look on her face. "Why?" She asked, confused.

Haera stepped towards her, her menacing glare never leaving her much smaller form. Violet feels like cowering in front of this living goddess. She wondered what she needs now or why every girl in the damn university is picking on her when she have never done anything wrong — well apart from having sinful thoughts about her step brothers — but all of those are left unsaid and a secret, so why?

Violet tried building confidence but of course deliberately failing as she speak again. "What do you want to t-talk about?" She actually stuttered which made Haera chortle at her defeat.

"You, and Jungkook... Well, let's also put Jeongguk." She said — a change of mind in the middle of her answer.

"What about them?"

"Your relationship with them."

Violet blinked, taken aback by her curt and swift answers. She seemed so confident and sure of what she's going to say, Violet can't help but think that this may be something she can bring against her. She's as if expecting all of her dishevelment.

"What do you mean our relationship?" With wavering eyes worry suddenly washing over her.

Haera smirk. "I know what you think of them, darling."

"Wha—"

"You like them, don't you?"

Violet felt her skin burning, but part of it is not about being exposed but also part of being annoyed by the said girl in front of her. She's furious, what does she know? And what the hell does she wants?