DB: 07

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Violet wanted to faint.

She finds herself wide-eyed, stuck in her spot as she stare at the scene in front of her.

A minute ago she was excited to ask Jeongguk a particular question that she knows will be answered best if it came from him. She just needed someone to answer the question in number four on her workbook. The topic is about music, she thought she's lucky that she's living with a music major student. With no further thoughts — off she go skipping towards Jeongguk's room, not coming in until her faint knocks were answered by a small "come in" but once she opened the door and peak inside the male's room, her body halted as soon as her eyes landed on Jeongguk and Jungkook.

Her mind froze. So as her sanity.

What the hell is this?!

What the fuck am I seeing?!

What the hell did they do?!

Jeongguk is standing in front of Jungkook who is seated on the edge of his bed, face is hot and red — looking like as if he just retracted his face away from Jeongguk's abdomen or something else. Jungkook's hooded eyes telling her a story that she could only imagine inside her head.

And from her point of view, Jeongguk's sweat dropping from his forehead to his neck, left hand on Jungkook head and right one on Jungkook's shoulder is not helping her (clouded with the filthy imagination) brain. Not to mention his eyes looked tired and dreamy as if he just got something off.

Fuck.

Are they doing what I think they are...

Thousands of fantasies clouding her mind only to get interrupted by Jungkook's menacing glare and voice.

Jungkook is chuckling at her confused faced, he let out a sultry and rough voice, "What are you standing there for, babygirl?"

Jeongguk grinned at her heaving a heavy breathe of sigh he looked at Jungkook who's breathing started increasing and back at her with a different glint in his eyes, "Yeah, why are you just standing there, little one? Come and join us."

They both smirked.

Earlier that evening...

Jeongguk exhaled for the nth time. His pointer finger and thumb caressing the bridge of his nose as he can't seem to understand why wouldn't it be so hard to produce a melody.

With a loud groan he gave up and dropped his arms on the keyboard tiles with annoyance causing the keys to make a series of ear piercing sounds made by the impact of his slumped arms. It's due Monday but his Saturday evening couldn't be enough to get him to come up with something. Talk about lack of inspiration. With a sigh, he sat straight again — remembering he have one more day and few hours before Monday.