DB: 25

Jeongguk smiled at Jungkook and peck his twin's lips, catching the later off guard. "Sure,  Kookie, only because you can't live without your brother."

Jungkook's eyes widened like saucers, his hands instantly wiping his lips as he stares at his brother with disbelief. Disgust morphed on his face as he let out a small cry. The feeling of his twin's lips against him making him gag. It felt unpleasant. They sure are fine eating from the same spoon or drinking from the same cup... Jungkook didn't mind what his lips taste like, but the idea that it's his own twin — someone with the same facial structure, bloodline, and gender — only someone so narcissistic would like the idea of kissing your own face — Jungkook despised that idea that he shared a kiss with his brother.

"The hell was that, Jeongguk!" Jungkook seethed. A deadly glare being sent to his twin. Hands still pressed against his own thin lips protectively.

Jeongguk backed away, his shoulders shaking as he let out streams of giggles, finding his twin's reaction funny. This man, Jeongguk have done too much sexual things with different people didn't find a small peck disturbing, even if it meant it's his own twin. It's fun. He thinks. Unlike Jungkook who took any physical touch seriously, Jeongguk liked the idea of sincerity that could be found on a lover's eyes.

After a minute or two and with a small snort, Jeongguk stopped laughing and started moving towards what he's doing again. "Stop being a kid, it's just a kiss." He tells his twin.

Jungkook's eyes if possible bulging out more at his reply. "The fuck, dude? Just a kiss?!"

"Weren't you initiating that I like your handjobs?" Jeongguk raised a brow.

"That's different!" Jungkook argued, still too defensive about the small peck.

Violet who has been guffawing at the twins finally caught her breathe. She didn't realize that she wasn't breathing the whole time as she watch the twin banter and bicker over a kiss and handjobs, that she as well finds the new information a bit weird but fun. Her one year of stay with them, she didn't know this much about the twin because she's always busy with university and she have parents that has their eyes on them three — who knows, maybe during night time when Jungkook is not inside his own room, he'd actually was helping his brother release. The mere idea making Violet squeal internally and feel hot.

"C'mon! We watched porn together because we're both guys! It's not because I want to be intimate with you." Jungkook is still arguing. "You're a weirdo, Guk!"

"Whatever you say..." Jeongguk finally finished the discussion. His eyes looking back at Violet again who he found just staring at the both of him and Jungkook with a fuzzy gaze.