DB: 22

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

"Jeongguk can I stay here?" Violet invited herself inside Jeongguk's music room. A pout formed on her lips as she huffed in annoyance, arms crossed above her chest as she sit on one of the stools right beside Jeongguk who's tuning his guitar.

Jeongguk raised his brows at her questioningly as he continue tuning and making small strums. "What's wrong, little one?"

"Jungkook." Was her simple answer but Jeongguk got what she meant by the tone of her voice.

"Is he annoying you?" He asked, urging her to tell the story.

Violet trained her eyes on his fingers which are now plucking the strings of his guitar. Those fingers can do magic. She thought as she feel her cheeks heat up making her immediately look away. Now I know why those fingers are so goo—

"I think, I asked you a question, little one." Jeongguk said, his voice turning deep and serious as he eyes her. "Why are you so focused on my fingers, what are you imagining, hm?"

Violet shook her head but smile at him sheepishly. Dragging her chair closer to him, she lays her head on his strong shoulders, hugging him from the side and finally telling him the reason why she's pestering him instead of the twin. "Jungkook keeps on being childish... He ate my chips this morning and now he went out because we fought a little — still about the chips." She finished with a another pout that made Jeongguk giggling.

"You both fight over a bag of junk food?" He continued to chuckle, setting his guitar on the side. "You're both childish. But don't worry, I'm sure Kookie is just out there buying you another bag of chips."

"I don't want to see him..." She scrunched her nose earning the habit from the twins.

Jeongguk hugged her back from the waist. "Why?"

"Just because..."

"That's not an answer, little one. Why don't you want to stay in our shared room?"

"Jungkook will go there the moment he's back, but I want to stay with you so he won't bother me." She said, her hands drawing circles on Jeongguk's arm. She looked up at him with a curious gaze. "Isn't there any other room aside from where we sleep? I haven't seen any rooms here aside from that one."