25. I see the devil more than I see God.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

I stand on stage preparing for Hellfest. Johnny just got out of rehab and its amazing having him back. he was gone for two months and got back last week. he came straight to my house before his own and greeted me with a kiss.

he told me all about rehab and how he's clean now. I had also stopped taking the heroin I was becoming addicted to and only took it when I was having relapses. he said now that were both almost clean we can see eachother again.

he stayed the night but we didn't sleep. we just held eachother and told each other we loved them. it was amazing having Johnny back.

I was wearing my black wripped jeans, Johnnys Iron Maiden shirt plus my usual boots and a jacket over the top.

I got my guitar ready to start the show just as Johnny joins us with hawk by his side

"okay, Johnny, we're on in three minutes, and Lily is still not fucking here" Hawk tells my boyfriend.

"can we push our set time back?" he asks but Hawk shakes his head.

"not a chance. the County will shut us down. they've got a hard curfew. this will turn into Woodstock '99 chaos."

Johnny nods and walks over to me. he puts his arm around my shoulder and holds my hand with the other.

"you nervous?" he asks as a greeting.

"maybe, a little." I say quietly. he chuckles and kisses my temple. I instantly relax and lean my head on his shoulder.

"you'll do great." he says confidentiality. I look up at him and grin.

"I love you, Johnny Faust."

"I love you, too, Apollo Donovan" he leans down and kisses my lips softly. i smile into the kiss and run my hand through the back of his hair making him grab my waist and pull me close.