18. High.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

"we have a ship name: Jo-pollo. Dylan made it-" I stop when I see Johnny looking at me with sad eyes. My eyes widen when I see what's in his hands.

"what are these, Pollo?"

________________________________

Johnny had a small container filled with multicoloured pills in different compartments resting in his hand.

"where did you get those?" I ask closing my door and walking forwards.

"I was gonna put my phone on charge but found these instead. Want to explain?" he holds them up.

"it's nothing-" he cuts me off rudly.

"it's obviously something. What are they for? To get high? To be more awake on stage? To OD?" he looks angry. But I can see the pain behind his eyes.

"there antidepressants" I mutter. His eyes immediately soften. "it's for Ricky's death. I've been taking them now and again."

"Pollo. I'm sorry." he apologises and reaches his hand out for me. I place mine in his and sit down beside him on my bed.

"they help. But they're expensive. I try not take them too often but I just need something to take my mind of Ricky's death"

"you know, there are other ways of keeping your mind off it." Johnny smiles a little. "and I don't mean sex"

I chuckle and nod for him to continue

"I got these from some girls at Lily's bordello. I know there dangerous but I've got it under control. I think you should try it"

"what is it?" I ask.

"these" he pulls two syringes filled with a small amount of fluid and a long rubber tude.

"w-what exactly is that?" I ask staring at them in shock.

"heroin"

I look up at him. He's staring at me with an unreadable expression, like he wants me to try but he's also scared to see my reaction.

"I-I think it will help, Pollo" he says softly. I nod slowly.

"okay." I say once I thought about it for a few seconds.

"really?" he questions, almost shocked I agreed.

"yeah, thanks, Johnny" he leans over and pecks my cheek before
Moving some of my pillows and gets me to lean against them.

"you ready?" I nod and watch him lay everything out on my bedside table. "okay, can you take off your shirt?"

I pull the long sleeved shirt off of my body and throw it on the floor. He states at my chest grinning for a second before moving closer.

"give me your arm" I hold it out to him. He grabs the rubber tube and wraps it just above my elbow. He places one end in my hand and holds the other while getting the needle ready. "you sure you want to do this?"

"yeah" he nods and places the needle into my hand. "w-whats it like?"

"exhilarating" he says smiling.

"dose it hurt?"I ask. His eyes graze over mine to make sure I'm ready. he shakes his head softly.

"there's a chill, but then you feel it. Then You feel how incredible it is."

I look down at my arm and see a pulsing vein on the top of my skin.

I take the other end of the tube from Johnny and place it in mouth and line up the needle with my vein.

I look at Johnny for the get-go.

"you'll love it, Pollo. I promise" he places his hand on my knee comfortinly. I take a breath before letting the needle invade my vein.

I grunt a little at the sharp pain and quickly inject the heroin into my bloodstream.

I gasp slightly at the feeling of it going through my arm.

With a small groan the tube falls from my mouth and unwraps itself from my arm.

"here, here, here" Johnny whispers and helps me lay down. My eyes go blurry and roll to the back of my head slightly.

"Johnny, this-this is...woah"is all I can say he gets me comfortable and lays down beside me.

"it's good right" he smiles. I just nod and reach my hand over to hold his.

"it feels so good, Johnny" I breath as my mind spins.

"I know, Pollo. I know" I look towards him and my eyesight focuses on him.

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love you too"

I lean up and rest on one of my elbows. He grins down at me and all I want to do is kiss him.

I lean up and gently place my lips on his. He grins and kisses back and holds my cheek.

My fingers tangle in his hair and dance around his lose ends. He takes control and slowly starts moving on top of me. He rests both his knees on either side of my waist without detaching our lips.

He runs his hands up my sides sending shivers down my spine. I let out a happy breath and place my hands on his sides.

He breaks the kiss once we were running out of air.

"your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, Pollo." he pants. My eyesight struggles to focus on him due to the drug but I can imagine his adorable little face.

"Johnny" I smile contently. He chuckles a little and realises I'm high as a kite.

"your high as shit, Pollo" I just hum and press my palms to each of his butt cheeks. I squeeze then lightly making him giggle.

"high on looooooove" I say in a sing song voice.

"sure, not drugs." my eyes shut slightly and I become a little light headed.

"mmmmm...tired" I mutter.

"you wanna sleep?" he asks. All I do is nod. He slides off of me and pull the blankets to cover me. He climbs under and let's me snuggle into his side.

As if reading my mind, he runs his fingers through my hair. I sigh happily And cuddle up to his chest.

"thank you" I whisper as sleep slowly takes ahold of me.

"your welcome" Johnny says softly. He leans down and kisses my forehead then plays with my hair some more.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

_______________________________