17. Together.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

"i love you, Apollo."

i stand in shock for a second. 

"more than i probarly should" he pulls away and looks at me with bloodshot eyes. he raises his hand and places his hand on my cheek. he caresses it with his thumb. 

"no you dont, Johnny" i sigh and try pull away. 

"i do, i really, really do. i have for quite some time now. Ever since I first saw you. I fell for you. I fell for your adorable brown eyes and your perfect smile. I know you don't feel the same way but-" I cut him off softly.

"I do." his face sighs up emediatly.

"really?" he asks. I humm and nod.

"yup. Before we moved here Leo always spoke about you. I thought you sounded great but it wasn't until we met in person. Your so amazing. Since you ran out of the van I knew I had a crush on you"

"whoa. I didn't expect that" he breathes with a grin. "can I do something?"

"sure"

"close your eyes" I look at him confuses but he just smiles in return. "just do it"

I close my eyes and wait for something to happen.

"your not gonna kill me or anything, right?" I joke.

"I'd never. Your to perfect to kill" he chuckles as I blush. "if you want me to stop just say so"

I nod and wait patiently. A few seconds pass before I feel him place his other hand on my cheek. I lean into it slightly with a smile.

I feel his breath on my forehead as he leans close. He kisses my head making me smile even more. He dose the same thing a few times then kisses my nose.

I giggle a little as his breath fans my nose. He laughs too then kisses both of my cheeks, chin forehead once more then stops.

I reach my hand up blindly to hold his while it was attached to my cheek.

He brushes my hand with his long slender fingers.

He takes a breath before planting his lips on mine. I'm pleasantly surprised with the gesture and immediately kissed back.

He smiles into the kiss and deepens it making our lips move in sync.

His lips were soft and tasted of bubble gum, they were warm and smooth. He was to dominating or needy, he took his time and made sure we were both comfortable with the kiss.

One of his hands moves from my face to my waist. He pulls me towards him which made my heart flutter.

We slowly move closer and closer to my bed. The second the back of my legs totch the matrice he lowers me down, still not detaching our lips.