16. forgive and forget

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

The next few days were hell.

I was so sick I couldnt leave my bed for days. Dylan was the only visited me since Leo was all messed up since Ricky passed, which I understand. Lily was busy with some stuff, Vic was with a stripper girl and Johnny felt so bad about what happened he hasn't really spoke to anyone.

Apparently Leo went to Johnny's house and punched him.

Nobody knows, but I've been taking some antidepressants for Ricky's death.

Anyway, I was currently laying in bed eating some ice cream. Dylan was beside me scrolling through Netflix trying to find something for us to watch.

"what about Beauty and the beast?" he suggests holing out the remote to the TV.

"Fuck no" I say making him drop the remote.

"what? What's wrong with it?"

"it's all about Beastiality" I laugh. He rolls his eyes and keeps scrolling.

"fine. I'm putting on princess and the frog and that Is no negotiational" I laugh and nod. Once he pressed play he moves so he's sitting up beside me.

"your such a child, Dylan" I laugh. He just punches my shoulder and shushes me since the movie had started.

"shhhh!"

A few seconds later and Hes already invested in the screen.

"thanks,dyl" I break the silence. He look at me confused.

"for what?"

"for being here. I probably would have went insane if I was here by myself" I smile.

"you literally live with Leo" my face saddens a little. He instantly regrets his words. "sorry, mate. I didnt mean to-"

"it's okay. I understand"

"I-I know it's none of my business. But, he could atleast check up on you from time to time" Dylan says pausing the movie.

"he knows your here every day. Plus, with everything that's happened I can't blame him. I mean, I still don't even know the full story"

"im sorry, Pollo."

"its not your fault. I'm surprised Johnny hasn't replied to any of my texts though" I say sadly. "it's not his fault I got drugged or that Ricky, you know"