3. Getting Started

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

"guys. Guys, this is Lily"

We all stare at the gothic girl in front of us in shock. She wore all black and had short boyish hair. She looked badass.

"hey, lily. Let's see you play 'Damnation" Johnny speaks up after a few seconds of silence.

"im not gonna sit here and play along to a recording while you all stare at me. I wanna jam. Let's see if we have chemistry"

We all look at eachother with Smiles on our faces.

"okay"

"There's a little story I'd like to tell
About this little boy who came from Hell
Sit right there and listen real good
I'll tell you all the ways he's misunderstood.
Chemically, it's running through my veins, you see?
A romance of the plastic scenes, I can't see you breathe
They're coming after me"

We finish the song happily. That was sick.

"sounds wicked" Vic grins.

"can you give us a couple minutes?" Leo asks her polity.

"yeah" she takes off her guitar and rests it against an amp and walks to the door.

"yeah, thanks, Lily. Just pop out for a sec. Won't be a minute." she walks out the room silently. "uh, she's perfect. Fucking hell, I'm good!"

"mate, she's a she. She's a she that looks like that" Leo points out as I fix my guitar strap. It had Metallica written all up both sides. "how the fuck are we supposed to be in a band with someone who looks like that without..."

"you know, he's right, man. I mean, it's gonna be hard to resist our primal urges" Dylan adds as Leo points to him saying he understands.

"you guys know I can hear you, right?" Lily asks walking back inside. "what makes you think I even like boys?"

"so your a lesbian?" Dylan stands up.

"shut the fuck up, Dylan"

"okay. Lily, do you wanna be in the Relentless?" Johnny speaks up.