22. God on the back of a tour bus.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

tour just started back up. its been three days and it's all going to shit.

we were currently backstage to our next gig. we were meant to go on an hour ago but we can't go anywhere.

Johnny's having Heroin withdraws.

i sat crouching beside him holding his hand and trying to make him feel a bit better.

our fans were screaming 'Relentless' in the background.

"okay, Johnny, you gotta get your ass out on stage, man. this is dangerous territory, kid" Hawk says stressed.

"can't you see he's sick." I growl at our band manager while Johnny leans into me.

"I can't. I-I can't use anymore" Johnny says weakly into my shoulder followed by a cough.

"it's okay, your going to be fine. I won't let anything happen to you" I whisper and feel his grip my hand tighter.

then the guy in charge of the venue storms up to us with a security guy beside him.

"hawk!" he yells. "They were supposedto be on an hour ago. What's going on? I got serious tension up there. The crowd securit-"

"Listen! lay off my fucking back! can't you see this kids fucking sick!" Hawk points to Johnny who coughs so much he gags.

"hey, take a breath, Johnny. your okay" I reassure him as he pants. he rests his head against me and breaths heavily.

"im so sorry, Pollo." he whispers and gags again followed by a whimper.

"shh, shh, don't apologise. it's okay, my only priority night now is making sure your okay. I can't have anything bad happen to you, Johnny." I whisper and take one of my rings off of my finger and slide it onto his. "here. I want you to have this."

it was a stainless steel ring with a small black jewl in the middle and metal twisting and turning around it.

He weakly lifts his head a little and looks down at my hand. he coughs some more and admires the ring.

"I bough it after our first real tour. I saw it in an old antique jewelry shop and it reminded me of you. I bough it and told myself to give it to you as a gift but I kept getting nervous and leaving it for another day. I really, really love you, Johnny."

He looks up to me and smiles softly.

" thank you, Pollo. it's amazing" he coughs again. I kiss his forehead just as Hawk phones Elias.

"Elias, we got a bad situation here. Johnnys going through Heroin withdrawals. the fucker can not even walk. there's no way this kids going on stage tonight." he says into the phone.

"damn it. you can't risk the lives of the crowd." Elias says back.

"so, what do you want me to do?"

"shoot him up. And bring him home."

Hawk sighs and hangs up. he pulls Johnny from me a little and takes out a needle full of heroin.

"you can't. stop" I say holding onto Johnny.

"Elias's orders, kid. I need to" I kiss Johnny's head and hold his hand as Hawk gives him the drug

"Johnny, I'm sorry" Lily says guiltily.

within a few minutes Johnny's feeling better and we all grab our shit and go on stage.

We didn't want to but we knew we didn't have a choice.

____________________________

Johnny pov.

After the show and meet and greet Apollo took some Heroin to help him sleep since Tour had been keeping him up.

he slept in my bed on the Tour bus while I was in one of the back rooms lining up some Coke to snort. I was already pretty high and didn't really know what was going on but I was in the mood for getting shitfaced.

just as I'm putting it in a line my door swings open. I drop my credic card, which I was using for the lining up, and see a young girl standing there.

"I want you to take my virginity" She says closing the door seductively.

"I don't think that's a good idea, darling"

"when I play with myself, the only thing that gets me off is you" she strides closer to me

"okay, you should go." I stand up to let her out but she just pushes me back down with a smirk.

before I know it she's unbuckling my belt and pulling my jeans down. all I can imagine is Apollo. not him doing this to me, I'm not a fucking phsyco. but I keep thinking of when we first met. when I realised my feelings for him. when we first kissed. he's incredible.

____________________________

a few minutes later, I'm fucking her from behind. we're both standing and my hands hold her tits as her loud moans fill my ears. I don't know why I'm doing this, but I am

it dosent even feel good. it just feels like normal.

halfway through Lily walks in. she stands at the door watching us for a minute before speaking.

"hey, darling. Looking for god on the back of a tour bus?" she asks smirking. she walks forward and holds the girls jaw as I slam it in her" it's just that fucking good, isn't it? "

Im kind of surprised when Lily starts making out with the girl.

____________________________

Apollo pov. ( Next day )

I stager through the private airplane with Johnny holding my hands to guide me to our seat.

I woke up about an hour ago just as the bus arrived at the airport and Johnny told me we were leaving now. he had a sort of Guilty look about him when I woke up but didn't push it.

"here, you can sit at the window" Johnny says with a smile.

"thank you" I sit at the window with him beside me, still holding my hand tightly." I love you"

"I love you too" he leans over and kisses me softly. he let's me lean my head on his shoulder as I watch us take off.

he kisses my forehead and holds me close. I'm in love.

____________________________