15. Ricky.

Leo pov

Leo pov.

I lay across the satin couches on my phone while Johnny sat across from me. We both shoot up when we hear a piano playing.

Mr. Capricorn stands there with his stupid grin on his face.

"how are you feeling, boys?" he grins.

"we have to stop the killing" Johnny says referring to a news article he was watching on YouTube.

"Well, there's no turning back now. We're changing the world and your our mascot"

"how come no other bands had to do anything so fucking insane?" I ask.

"look, sanity. It's all relitive to the times in which we live. You know, in 1967, we put Aleister Crowley on the front of Sgt. Peppers we wrote underneath it 'Welcome the rolling stones'. Ha! Aleister crowley. The old sorcerer himself. Back then, that was beyond fucking insane! And then six months later, The Stones put out there album. Their satanic majesties request. And on it, on the front cover, they had midden the beetles faces. If i' d have told Zeppelin in the late '60s what was going on with apple in the world today, they'd think I was a raving looney."

"hiw the fuck do we even know your real-and what the fuck does this have to Do with Apple?" Johnny raises his voice confused.

"we have a skeptic among us, huh? Alright, Leo. Look up the official price of the first apple computer" I grab my phone and type the question into Google.

"it was £666" I read with a Small
Sigh.

"yeah, six hundred and sixty six. Really? Yeah. Yeah. The forbidden fruit with a big bite taken out of it. What a great logo. And what about the first three numbers of the zip code of Topeka, Kansad. Where I made you guys icons"

"666" I read again. "holy shit"

"I'd rather call it unholy shit. So, Johnny, when are you gonna tell Lily the truth about this band?" Mr. Capricorn asks. "after you fuck her again?"

Everyone's eyes shoot up to look at him.

"oh, ooh, sorry"

"oh, Fuck" Johnny runs his Hand through his hair. he bites his nail nervously, knowing he fucked up.

"did I put my foot in it? I'm so sorry

"did I put my foot in it? I'm so sorry. You didn't know the lead singer had a little bit of news for you? Oh, it's amazing, isn't it, Johnny? That you can't keep a promise to either me or Gretchen!" he jumps up and storms out. "come and face the music!"

Me and Dylan look at eachother in utter shock.

"oh, Boys. Do you both recognise this?" Mr. Capricorn holds up a familiar bottle. It was the same bottle Apollo was drinking from last night.

"no." I whisper. "no."

"yes" he nods grinning.

"where the fuck is he!" I yell as my whole body shakes with rage.

"did you not know that either? While Johnny was fucking Lily he let your brother lay passed out drugged two foot away from him!" I go to walk towards him but stop when I hear groaning from one of the Rooms.

Me and Dylan race over and inside leaving mr. Capricorn alone.

" Apollo? " my brother lays on the floor in an uncomfortable position." Apollo!"

I turn him over and pat his cheek lightly. He stirs awake with another groan.

Me and Dylan help him sit up but I notice something strange. He has a long thin rubber tube around his arm and he was shirtless.

"Mate" Dylan moves his arm so we can see the inside. He had a small puncture wound below his elbow. Dylan sighs sadly when he picks up a near by needle.

"Apollo. Wake up, man" I shake him. He's still in dream mode so he dosent open his eyes.

"Johnny" he breathes while clutching onto me.

"no, Johnny's not here" I grit out trying not to jump up and run into the street ready to fight the boy.

"you okay, Pollo?" Dylan asks.

"hmmm. Lily did something" he whispers out.

"What did she do? Apollo, tell me" I demand.

"drug." he Places his hand over the needle mark still half asleep.

"Lily did that?" he just nods before limply falling into my arms.

_______________________________

"how did you know about Lily and Apollo?" after making sure Apollo Was alright me and Dylan sat back at the couch.

"the same way I know that Ricky is lying prone on that stage." this can't be happening. "and let me tell you. The one cardinal sin in my book: Stupidly"

"Cassandra!" he calls as he walks away. The naked woman Reveals herself from behind the curtain and follows him out.

The curtain opens and we see Ricky passed out on the floor with white powder around his face.

"Ricky?" I ask standing up. When I realise he's not breathing I break down. "RICKY!"

I run on stage and kneel beside him trying everything I can to wake him up.

"Ricky. Ricky, please. Don't fucking do this to me!" I cry my eyes out and hug his motionless body "Ricky, please. Ricky, come on! RICKY!"

______________________________