13. God Bless America.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

That was the worst week of my fucking life.

I'll give you a brief summary because way too much happened for me to explain.

I woke up in a prison medical wing attached to all types of machines and wires. I was in so much pain I couldn't feel half my body and I was handcuffed to the bed.

I had been arrested for assault but I technically was using self defence.

My brother and the band got to visit me and we managed to pay the 1.5 million dollar bail money and I was freed.

Im not allowed to leave the contry since I'm awaiting a trial. For the crime. All over the Internet is covered with photos of us at that bar.

This is gonna fucking haunt me forever.

Because we can't go on tour right now Elias prepared the biggest music festival this part of Middle America has ever seen. Its gonna be awesome.

________________________________

"Let him burn, what he did
Let him burn, what he said
Let him burn, Hail Mary
Let him burn, he's better off dead
No I can't change
Can't change my ways
No I can't be
Your enemy
This congregation of confrontation
Surroundings don't define you
Upon the fire, it's burning higher
Only actions can speak the truth
Do you question your devotion?
Are you trapped in your emotions?
Is there a way out to see what's really right in front of me?
Should I let him learn?
Let him burn?
Let him burn!
No I can't change
Can't change my ways
No I can't be
Your enemy
This congregation of confrontation
Surroundings don't define you
Upon the fire, it's burning higher
Only actions can speak the truth
I choose my fate
It's never too late
Looking through the gates
The devil awaits
I choose my fate
It's never too late
Looking though the gates
The devil awaits
This congregation of confrontation
Surroundings don't define you
Upon the fire, it's burning higher
Only actions can speak the truth
This congregation of confrontation
Surroundings don't define you
Upon the fire, it's burning higher
Only actions can speak the truth "

_________________________________

I walk out of the court house wearing a black suit. Elias was I front of me, Johnny and Leo on either side of me and the others behind us.

The second were out in the open the hundreds of press run up to us. I grab Johnny's hand nervously as they surround us.

"Apollo" a woman gains my attention as we try walk through the crowd.

"give him some room. Give him some room" Elias says as we all stop walking and look at the lady.

"do you have a comment?" she holds out the Mike for me.

"back, back." Elias says.

I look At Johnny before saying.

"God Bless America"

and walking away leaving the reported speechless.

_________________________________

I sit in the back of the van by myself while the others signed some stuff for fans at a music shop or something.

I sat playing with my necklace thinking over everything that's happened in the last few months.

I jump a little as the door to the van opens and Johnny reveals himself.

He looks around until his eyes land on me.

"hey. I was looking for you" he smiles and closes the door before climbing to the back row and falls into the chair.

"why?" I ask dropping my necklace and leaning back looking forward.

"I dunno. I just missed you" I smile and roll my head to the side to look at him.

"I've been here. But, I missed you too"

His eyes wander across my face making his expression sadden.

"what?" he looks up guiltily before placing his hand on my cheek. His thumb runs over one of the many cuts and bruses on my face.

"we should have never went to that bar" he sighs softly. I shake my head and lean into his hand a little. "im so sorry, Apollo"

"it's not your fault, Johnny."

"well,its definitely not yours." he shakes his head. "because of the fight you can't leave the country, which means you can't go on tour. I-I don't know what I'd do if you weren't there"

"remember what Elias said. No Tour until we're all clear. I wouldn't mind of you guys went on tour with out me, Johnny. I'm not gonna hold you back with my shit-" he cuts me off softly.

"stop. Stop" he whispers and looks directly into my eyes. "if your not going on tour. I'm not going either"

"Johnny, your our leader. If you stay so will the others" he just nods slightly.

"I know."

"you don't have to do that. You can phone me every night. I can visit whenever I can"

"your not getting it, Pollo" he chuckles. "I'm not leaving you. Ever."

I blush and place my hand over his while it still holds my cheek. He smiles at me with a twinkle in his eye.

He leans forward and presses his lips to my forehead. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. A few seconds he pulls away a little but stops when I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug.

He chuckles and hugs back with one hand running through my hair a little.

"thank you so much, Johnny." I say into his shoulder. He breaths out and squeezes me a gently.

"no problem, Pollo." he lifts his head a bit and looks over my shoulder and out the window. "that's everyone out. We should get going"

I shake my head and clutch onto him tighter. He hugs me for a few seconds longer before we pull away

"come on" he places his hands on my cheeks and kisses my head one last time before we exit the van.

"there you are." Ricky smiles at us as we walk up to them. "what we're yiu guys doing?"

"just talking about the tour" Johnny lies as Leo wraps an arm around my shoulder and ruffles my hair.

"let's get going"

_______________________________