14. Lily's Work.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

"can you fucking believe it?" Dylan explains excitedly as we walk through the streets ready to party. "were number one on bilboard. We are fucking raging tonight."

"lets party at my old work. Its time to show you guys" Lily suggests. "Ricky, you come with me"

_________________________________

We walk into a dark room illuminated by red candles and filled with naked girls.

"what the fuck is this place?" Johnny asks looking around.

"use your imagination" Lily grins.

"is, uh, is this a brothel?" Vic questions awkwardly.

"I prefer bordello."

"are you one of them girls?"

"no one touches me here, unless I want them to" she glances at Johnny. He dosent notice and instead walks backwards until he's beside me.

His hand slips into Mine while he keeps looking around. I blush and interlock our fingers.

"whats with the painting of Baphomet?"

"this is where the Elite come to play. The eccult stuff is just part of the theme."

"Ricky" Leo says making us all turn to the manager. "are you on Coke?"

"yeah, yeah. I am totally fucked up. look at this place. It's marvellous" he cheers.

"guys. I think I'd get in trouble here. I'm gonna book a b 'n' b, kay?" I say referring to my probation.

"fuck that, we're celebrating" Lily challenges.

"no" I sigh. Johnny turns me to face him. "I can't"