7. Human Sacrifice.

Apollo

Apollo.

I stand outside the van beside the band waiting for Damian to come outside.

"you sure you wanna do this?" Leo asks me.

"we need to" I say back. He places his hand on my shoulder with a small smile.

"promise me, whatever happens you'll be safe"

"only if you are too" he nods. "I promise"

"I love you, Pollo"

"I love you more, Leo" we hug briefly before pulling away. A few seconds later Damian finally exits the pub.

As we reaches his car he notices us watching us.

"what are you faggots looking at?" he says taking out his keys "you give your mom my number yet?"

"I didn't hear you little bitch. Why don't you come over here?" Johnny growls.

"oh, I'm in the relentless. I'm so fucking cool-" he mocks.

I take a step forward and punch him straight in the jaw. He groans and falls to the floor.

"pollo!" Leo exclaims shocked.

"get into the fucking van!" we all climb In quickly.

I get myself seated before grabbing Damian from the others and sitting him beside me.

While Johnny and Dylan grab things to tie him up with Damian somehow manages to punch me in the face.

"fuck!" I curse and hold my nose in pain. I punch him back repeatedly but he fights back. I eventually end up pushing him down completely and holding him there with one hand while the other keeps hitting him.

Johnny grabs some juitar wires and ties them around Damian as he struggles. I finally let go when he's all tied up.

I fall back into my chair with a grunt.

"dude, are you okay?" Johnny asks looking at my bleeding face.

"yeah, I'm good" I whisper and hold my spinning head ache.

"Pollo, what happened?" Leo asks looking back from the front seat.

"the bitch beside me" I say rendering to Damian.

"I'll fucking kill him" Leo States.

"not if I kill him first" Johnny Adds with a growl.