"Jesus my mum would kill me!"

"So would mine" She said " but Y/n let me tell you something, you can do whatever the hell you want, so long as you don't get caught"

"I don't know if I can do that"

"You don't have to, but I'm definitely going to get you a social life, and a boyfriend.I can tell we're gonna be good friends, not a lot of people like me" She frowned.

"Well, I like you, I mean you are a little bit more loud than me but I think you're nice"

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yeah"

"Aww that's so sweet!" She hugged me " Ok we're definitely friends now, ok we gotta go or we'll be late"

On the way to class Teresa told me everything I needed to know. We sat at the back, because apparently it's the best place to sit. A group of noisy boys also sat at the back but a little away from us.

"Ok, so if you haven't already noticed those girls over there" She pointed to the middle right " Are the popular girls, and the one in the middle is Harriet she's basically the leader, don't talk to them you'll get yourself in some shit"

"I would have thought you'd hang out with them?"

"Me? Oh hell nah! They bitchy and aren't even real friends! They're only friends because it would be better to be in that group than not be in it. I know it may seem like I should be with them, but I they hate my guts"

"Ok, well, I'll be sure to stay clear of them"

"Great, and those guys over there" She pointed to the boys next to us " They're the track guys, but they call themselves the runners because apparently it sounds cooler"

"Track guys?"

"Yeah, they're on the track team, they are the hottest guys you'll see in this year, that brown haired one at the front, that's Thomas, he's my boyfriend"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yep" She smiled " He's the sweetest, trust me, if want a boyfriend, one of them"

"What if I don't want a boyfreind?" I asked her.

"Don't want one? Why not?"

"Well, I had one once, when I was twelve,he was really nice, but my mum found out and grounded me because apparently I was too young for it and he only wanted to get in my pants"

"Wow your mum is strict, even my mum isn't that bad"

"Well, that's why"

"Is that the only reason why, your mum?"

"Kind of yeah, if I met a nice guy and wanted to date him then of course I'd want to but I promised my mum"

"Your mum won't know, besides your not twelve anymore are you?"

"I guess"

"Ok, well, I only ever hang out with them anyway so you'll have to meet them, That's Minho, he is the track leader, super hot but he doesn't really seem like your style, that's Ben, I think you'd look cute with him, there's Thomas but he's mine, Fry, Winston and Newt"

"Ok class" The teacher said " Let's begin at page 69"

A couple of guys sniggered.

"Can we be mature please?" She said " Ok, let's get started.

I spent the whole day with Teresa, I was glad I had her as a friend, to be honest I don't know if I would have made it without her. At lunch, she took me to sit over with the track guys because she likes to sit with Thomas for lunch. I was a little intimidated by them.

TBS imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara