Benny- I can do it myself

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Someone shouted " stop there!"

I ignored them, continuing to walk. I really want in the mood to deal with this.

"I said stop" They grabbed my wrist swiveling me around " Where do you think you're going?"

"Get off me!" I ordered.

"I want a little fun that all princess" The man smirked.

It was the same one from yesterday that had tried to do the same thing. He just can't take no for an answer can he?

"I told you get off!"

I went to throw a punch at his face but he grabbed my wrist firmly, stopping me. Pushing me into a wall so hard the air left my lungs in a sharp, painful gasp. Practically mirroring my movements from yesterday.

"Take it off" He motioned to my shirt.

I shook my head at him, still dazed from the impact, refusing to obey his command.

He brought his first to my face, blood flooding from my nose. Tears cascaded from my eyes from the pain but I refused to show any sign of weakness as that would only make it easier for him. Even though it was hard, I kept my face blank, strong.

"I said take it off!"

"NO!" I screamed at him.

He pulled my foward then slammed harshly into the wall again. I felt my head hit off the wall hard, I wanted to cry in pain.

"DO IT!"

I brought my fist to his throat as powerfully as I could. He stumbled back, grasping his neck. It was enough to distract him for a split second so I could get out of his grasp and run away. I ran as fast as I could, until i reached my house. Stopping at the door to get my breath back, I put my hand up to where my head throbbed. I looked at my hand to see blood smothered across my palm. That can't be good.

I opened the door to enter my house, shutting the door and collapsing on it.

"Took you long enough"

Benny was standing with his back to me. How did he get in my house? Well, the door was unlocked when I came in.

I coughed harshly, blood coming up as I did.

Benny Turned to look at me with a smirk on his face, but when he saw me, his smirk faded into a frown.

I wiped some blood from my nose and walked over the the kitchen. Reaching up in the high cupboard for my first aid kit. But I struggled to reach it, until I felt his chest against my back, he grabbed a hold of it and put it down infront of me.

I sniffed and opened up the box, grabbing some tissues and wetting them under the tap. My hands shaking as I wipe away the blood.

He put his hands over mine, taking the tissue from me, making me look up at him.

"I can do it myself" I told him.

"I know"

I winced as he wiped the blood away, then attended to my head. I felt myself get dizzy and sway to the side, but before I could fall to the side he caught me in his arms, picking me up.

I woke up in my bed, my head had stopped throbbing and I felt completely normal again. Getting out of bed, I went downstairs to see Benny sleeping on my sofa. He opened his eyes and made a low hum sound when he saw me.

"Feeling better?"

"Why did you stay?"

"Couldn't leave you alone with a concussion could I?"

"I don't need your help"

I walked over to the kettle popping it on and getting a cup. I felt his presence behind me, his hands resting on my hips.

"You know, there isn't anything wrong with needing a little help sometimes"

"I don't need it"

"You do" He turned me around to face him " You just don't want to admit it"

I watched his eyes as they wandered up and down on me before meeting mine. He clenched his jaw, running his tongue along his mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do it.

I lunged fowards kissing him lustfully and desperately. He picked me up taking me over to the sofa, running his hands down my sides until they rested on my waist. His hips grinded softly as we kissed making me moan into his mouth.

Is this really what I was about to do?

I was gonna fuck my enemy.

And I wanted to.

                              A/n

Btw I'm sorry if I blew up your notifications, wattpad wouldn't let me publish my book in one go so I had to do it one chapter at a time. If there is a way to publish a whole book in one go could you please let me know because it would be so much easier. Thanks xxx