"You tell me. Did I brush well enough?" He asks, our lips less than an inch apart. I nod, eyes wide in surprise. "That's what I thought," he says, releasing me and going back to the closet. For a moment, I just stand in shock, staring at his back.

"You're a scary person, you know that?" I whisper, watching him chuckle at my face.

"No," he corrects. "I'm a sexy person." He winks and runs out of the room before I can contest him, so I just shake my head at the doorway.

Once I've finally gotten ready, I join him in the kitchen and start searching the fridge for food. He just watches me, slowly eating a bowl of Lucky Charms as I make myself scrambled eggs and toast. "Sexy people eat cereal," he states as he rinses his bowl in the sink.

"Pretty sure olympians are sexy and we still don't eat cereal," I respond, chucking a blueberry at him. He catches it and shrugs.

"Olympian, Minecraft god. Same thing." I roll my eyes and sit down at the bar next to him. "So, what are your big plans for today?"

"I dunno. I was hoping you had an idea," I say, starting to search google for a place to visit.

"You dragged me out of bed with promises of a fun day and you don't even have a plan?! Pointless. I'm hurt." I ignore him and instead start reading a list of top tourist attractions in Orlando.

"Ugh, none of those sound fun. I don't know what to do," I groan. Clay eats a bite of my toast and massages my back gently.

"It doesn't have to be perfect, moo. We can just relax at home if that's all you wanna do too."

"Oh, you just want to go back to sleep." I laugh, watching his face contort in fake shock. "You should stream. It's been forever."

"Taking forever is kind of my brand," he responds. "Beside, playing minecraft isn't a day-off activity. Let's just go explore."

"Alright," I agree, rinsing my plate and grabbing the keys. "Let's go then."

~time skip~

After a while of driving around, Clay and I just ended up at a Walmart, wandering around. I picked up a few things while we were there, but it was still a short trip. Eventually, we find our way back home and collapse on the couch. "That was a failure," Clay sighs, staring up at the ceiling.

"Agreed. I'm gonna go get a snack. You want anything?"

"Ooh, some grapes please?" I nod and head to the kitchen. A minute later I hear my phone ding in the living room.

"Your mom texted!" Clay shouts.

"What's it say?" I ask, starting to pour his grapes in a bowl. He doesn't respond, so I grab a bag of goldfish and walk back to the living room. When I get there, he's staring at my phone, holding back a smile. "What?!" I ask, grabbing my phone from his hands as he finally erupts in a fit of laughter. "Oh my god," I whisper, seeing what my mom sent.

"YOU DREW ME?!" Clay shouts, almost in tears from laughing so hard

"SHUT UP!" I scream, clutching my phone to my chest. "IT WAS JUST A PHASE, LEAVE ME ALONE." I run into my bedroom and lock the door behind me, still hearing his laughter downstairs. After a minute, I hear him walk upstairs and sit outside my door.

"I'll make a deal with you," he says.

"What?"

"Let me see your Wattpad library and I won't bring this up ever again."

"NO!" I shout.

"It's a simple exchange, y/n. Nothing complicated."

"I don't even have Wattpad, go away."

"Aww, now you know that's just not true. Come on, it's a good deal."

"For who?"

He pauses. "Personally, I think both of us will benefit from this exchange. But I guess instead I could just call George and Nick real quick..."

"No!" I interrupt and hear him chuckle under his breath. "Fine. But you aren't allowed to laugh. And you only get to look for five minutes."

"Fifteen."

"No way."

"Fine, ten?" I sigh and unlock the door. He's already holding his hand out for my phone with a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh come on, it can't possibly be that bad."

"You'd think that." He grins and opens the app, immediately navigating his way to my personal library. As he scrolls through my reading lists, I suddenly remember my DNF phase and try to grab the phone from him. Unfortunately, he's too fast and holds it out of reach before I can get ahold of it. "No, no, no, no. This is so bad," I cry, face warm with embarrassment.

"Ohhh, so you were that kind of fan," he says, smirking.

"It's not my fault, idiot. You know how you act around each other." He considers this and goes back to my phone. The next few minutes are awful as I'm forced to just sit and watch him scroll through every story I've ever read on Wattpad. "Are you done yet? Your time is up." I ask, miserable.

"Just one more thing..." I give him a questioning look, but he turns the phone away so that I can't see what he's doing. "BAHAHAHAHA," he bursts out a moment later, finally tossing my phone back to me. To my horror, he's opened up the 'writing' section on my account...

"Clay, no. Wait, no, stop." I try, but he can barely breathe between wheezes.

"YOU- YOU REALLY-" He bursts into another fit of laughter. "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, THIS IS TOO GOOD." I just hide my face until finally his laughter turns into small giggles under his breath. "Okay, okay. You can come out of hiding now." I peek an eye out from behind my hands.

"You weren't supposed to laugh," I whisper.

"Y/n. Come on. I had to."

"Mention this to George or Sapnap and I'm mass releasing that video of you from last week."

"What video?" he asks, eyes suddenly filled with fear.

"The one your sister sent to me," I answer simply.

"SHE SENT YOU THAT?! I'M GONNA KILL HER, OH MY GOD!" I burst out laughing and run back into my room, jumping dramatically onto my bed. He follows and lays down next to me, still a little out of breath from laughing so hard. "Alright, we have a deal."

"Perfect," I say, smiling. He turns to me and leans forward, placing a tiny kiss on my forehead.

"Love you."

"To the moon and back," I respond.

The End :) 

Again, feel free to comment or message me ideas you want to see in the future. I'd love to write any extra scenes you guys want to read :) Okay, see you!!!

xoxo moo

p.s. credit to @Echobonkorphan for the chapter idea ;)