Part 17 - Temptations

The Pogues walked into the bar with their fake IDs JJ got for them and sat down together and waited for the bartender, "Okay, you're so wrong." Brielle protested.

"Brie, it's literally facts!" Pope replied.

"SANTA IS REAL!" Brielle exclaimed.

"No he's not!"

"Yes he is!"

"What can I get you you guys?" The bartender said. They all ordered their drinks. "Alright, coming right up."

Then a new song came on over the station and a lot of people in the bar got up and started to dance around while chatting.

"May I have this dance?" Pope said handing out his hand as Kiara chuckled and took it and he spun her around and started dancing in the crowd together.

"Looks like Pope has a little crush." Brielle whispered so John B could hear.

"Good for him." John B replied, then he got up and faced Brielle with his hand out. "Shall we?"

"Oh, we shall." Brielle said getting up and taking his hand and they both walked over and started dancing.

In the middle of the song Brielle looked over at the bar where JJ was looking at her while taking a sip of his drink. She walked over to him and held out her hand. "I'm not dancing." JJ deadpanned, and took another drink.

"Yeah you are." Brielle said and pulled him up.

"Brie." JJ whined.

"Nope, no whining today." Brielle said and brought him to the others.

"Fine, one song." JJ said.

"Deal." Brielle said smiling, then he took her hand and spun her around and held her by the waist as they danced to the music.

Soon the song ended and everyone in the bar clapped and sat back down. "Whew." Kiara sighed as they all took drinks.

"Hey, Brie." Rafe said walking up to the five teens.

"Oh, hey." Brielle said and took a big gulp of her drink.

"I heard about your mom, I am so sorry." Rafe said actually sounding sincere.

"Thank you." Brielle replied.

"Um, can we talk outside? Alone?" Rafe asked softly.

"Hang on." Brielle said and turned back to the bar and gulped down her entire drink as the Pogues looked at her with 'Don't go' eyes, then she faced the Kook again. "Let's go." She said hopping off the barstool.

"Brie." John B said.

"I'll be back Jombee." Brielle said smiling and walked outside with Rafe.

"So, you know my feeling towards you, right?" Rafe asked.

"No, tell me." Brielle said sarcastically.

"Hm, funny." Rafe replied. "But seriously, do you?"

"You've told me multiple times, so yes." Brielle said.

"Okay, well, I think we should get to at least try to know each other better, without you punching me in the face." Rafe said and chuckled softly. "Do you want to go out sometime? Just us?"

"Hmmm...." Brielle said. "I'll think about it."

"Okay, great!" Rafe exclaimed happy. "I'll let you get back to your...friends then."

The Pogue Queen (JJ Maybank)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें