Part 16 - Fun Day

Brielle had to sign a bunch of papers before leaving the hospital without her mother. The Pogues and Pope and Kiaras parents were worried about Brielle, but she assured she was gonna be okay, and she needed alone time.

Brielle turned the lock into the trailer and walked inside, seeing the mess her mother left before the incident. She sighed and set her bag down, then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a trash bag.

Time Skip

It would've been two hours later when Brielle had finished cleaning everything up and leaving a nice and clean trailer for her to stay. The authorities said since her 23 year old brother is now her legal guardian, she can keep the trailer to herself if he visits occasionally and is there for any emergencies, which was fine with both Brielle and Evan. She threw out the trash bags and walked back inside.

The first thing she did was grab the speaker and hook it up to her phone, and turn on music. The song Pompeii by Bastille started playing and she walked over to the cabinets and grabbed a full bottle of tequila and started dancing as she opened it and took a big gulp, which she needed.

She jumped around and danced all over the trailer as the music blared through the speakers as she drank from the bottle, forgetting about the crazy night she had. In that moment, she forgot about everything in her life and had no worries, and was happy.

Next Morning

"Brielleeeeeee!" Kiara sang as she rapidly knocked on the door.

"Fuck off!" Brielle mumbled into her pillow.

"Here, I have a key." Brielle heard Pope say, then heard the lock turn and open.

"Rise and shine, babe!" Kiara said as she jumped on Brielle's bed with a bag. "We're taking a break today and we're all giving you a fun day."

"What the hell is a fun day?" Brielle muttered into her pillow.

"Whatever you want, Brie." John B said.

"Whatever I want?" Brielle said sitting up and looking at the four teens in front of her.

"Yeah, if you're not too hungover to do it." JJ chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Kiara asked.

"Look at the gal." JJ laughed.

"Shut up." Brielle said.

"Feisty." JJ said and climbed next to her and layed down.

"So, what do you want to do?" Pope asked.

"I don't know, but what the hell is that?" Brielle asked pointing at Kiaras bag.

"I got you shit, look." Kiara said and pulled out clothes and a container with cupcakes.

"Ooh, food." Brielle said and grabbed the container and opened it. "No!" She exclaimed and slapped JJs hand away when he tried to take one.

"Dammit!" JJ exclaimed.

"Shush! No loud noises!" Brielle groaned.

"How hungover are you?" John B asked.

"I only had one bottle of tequila, I'll be fine." Brielle replied and took a bite of a cupcake.

"One bottle?!" Pope exclaimed.

"Okay, plans." Brielle said. "Either the bar or I throw a last minute party."

"How bout the beach, then we go to the bar after?" Kiara offered.

"Im down."
"Let's do it."
"That's sounds good."

"Fine." Brielle said. "My surfboards at your house, Kie."