Part 12 - X Marks The Spot

Brielle handed John B a package through the hole and then looked at him with curious eyes.

"That's not gold." Pope sighed.

"Holy shit." John B said surprised as he looked at the package. "This is from my dad."

"Here." Kiara said as she helped Brielle out and looked at John B.

"Code red. Code red! Square groupers!" JJ exclaimed as a car pulled up.

"Go, go!"

"It's the guys who robbed your house!" JJ exclaimed as they ran behind the building.

"Lights!" Brielle exclaimed as they all shut off their flashlights quickly.

"Homies got a gun." JJ said.

"Screw this." Kiara said and got up and started running, and the group quickly getting up and running with her.

"Right there!" A man yelled as Kiara jumped over the wall sectioning off the cemetery with the group following.

"Go! Hurry!" Brielle exclaimed as the car drove after them.

"Guys, guys!" Pope exclaimed. "Im stuck!"

"Oh, shit." Kiara said as they stopped and looked back where Pope was still on the fence with his pants stuck.

"Pope, come on man!" JJ exclaimed.

"All right." John B said as they ran up to him.

"I got you." Kiara said.

"Here." Brielle said.

"You're gonna rip them!" Pope said as Kiara pulled him off ripping his pants, making Brielle burst into laughter as they kept running.

"Nice, man." JJ laughed. "It's a little tootsie roll."

"Come on!" Kiara laughed. "Get in!"

Time Skip

"You do realize there's mold on your bread, right?" Brielle asked as JJ grabbed the jelly jar and opened it.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts." JJ said. "Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism."

"You're a dumbass."

"JJ." Kiara said disgusted.

"Whatever, let's do this." JJ said as him and Brielle walked over to the others who were surrounding John B who held the package, unopened, then John B ripped the package open and looked inside.

"Oh, god!" JJ gagged as he took a bite of the sandwich, quickly spitting it out.

"Told you." Brielle chuckled.

"Shut up."

"It's a map." John B said as he layed the paper onto the table and everyone inspected it.

"Oh. X marks the spot." Pope said and pointed to an X on the map.

"Longitude. Latitude." John B said as he traced his finger along the map. "Wait, there's something else in there." He said, then pulled out an object and inspected it curiously.

"What's that?" JJ asked.

"It's a tape recorder, dumbass." Brielle said bluntly.