Part 15 - Goodbye

"Come on you guys!" Brielle groaned. "Why is it such a bad idea?"

"Because every time you throw a party someone goes missing, gets arrested, or dies." Pope said.

"But other than that mine are really fun and everyone goes to them for a reason." Brielle replied.

"Brie...I love you. I do, but...." Kiara trailed.

"But what?"

"But Popes right."

"Serious?!"

"Brielle, it's fine. You'll get to throw another party another day." John B said.

"I do what I want." Brielle said bluntly and walked out.

"Briel-oh never mind she's gone." Pope sighed.

"I'll get her." JJ said and got up.

Brielle (⚠️Death and mentions of Drug Abuse⚠️)

Brielle opened the door into Ana's home to realize she wasn't on the couch, where she normally was. She looked around cautiously and went to the kitchen.

"Ana?" Brielle asked, then picked up a needle off of the countertop. "Shit." She sighed then threw her bag down. "Ana?!"

She ran into each room of the little trailer and when she reached the bedroom, there she was. Ana, unconscious on the bed with a needle in her arm.

Brielle ran to her immediately dropping her bag. She took the needle out and started shaking her to wake her up. "Ana, please wake up! Ana!" Brielle yelled, but there was no response. "I'm sorry, I should've came here sooner, I'm so sorry. Please wake up! Mom, wake up!" She cried.

Brielle quickly looked around and spotted a house phone on Ana's dresser, she quickly got up and grabbed it dialing 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman said over the phone.

"Hello, my mom needs help, she-she uh, is unconscious and not waking up." Brielle stuttered.

"Okay, did you check for a heartbeat?" The woman asked.

"Uh, I'll check right now." Brielle said worried, then walked over to Ana and pressed her finger onto her neck for a pulse. "There's no heartbeat." Brielle said with her voice breaking.

"Okay, do you know how this happened? An Ambulance is coming." The woman said.

"Uh, I came home and there was needles and coke everywhere. She's a drug abuser that's gotten help in the past." Brielle stammered.

"Okay, an Ambulance is coming, hon. Your mom will be fine." The woman assured.

"O-Okay." Brielle stuttered.

"Would you like to stay on the phone until they come?" The woman asked.

"Uh, I-I don't know." Brielle said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"That's okay, sweetie, you'll be fine, and so will your mom. What's your name hon?" The woman asked.

"Uh, it's Brielle, Brielle Williams. Hey, I think I hear sirens nearby." Brielle stammered and looked out the window.

"Okay, that's good Brielle. You did so good. Your mom will get some good medical attention." The woman assured, then Brielle hung up as the ambulance pulled up in front of the trailer.

"Ma'am, where's your mother?" A man asked walking up to Brielle as she opened the door and led the medics inside.

"She's, uh, in the bedroom." Brielle said.

Time Skip-Hospital

"Ma'am, is there anyone you would like me to call?" A nurse said as Brielle sat in the waiting room.

"Uh, I called my friends and my brother." Brielle replied.

"Okay sweetie, let me know if you need anything, I'll be at the desk." The nurse said warmly.

"Okay." Brielle replied softly.

"Brielle!" Anna, Kiaras mom said as they walked in.

"Brie, oh my god." Kiara said and ran to Brielle as she got up and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, we got here as soon as we could." Heyward said with Pope by his side, immediately walking up to Brielle joining her and Kiaras hug.

Then John B and JJ walked in together looking around frantically for Brielle, then saw her hugging Kiara and Pope. "Oh, Brie." John B said and hugged her.

Everyone let go of Brielle as she looked at them silently. She turned in JJs direction and he looked at her with a sympathy face, then hugged her tightly as she hugged back. "I'm so sorry." He mumbled so only Brielle could hear.

"Brielle Williams?" A man said holding a clipboard.

"Yes?" Brielle replied walking up to him with everyone behind her.

"Is your mom Ana Williams?" The man asked.

"Yeah, is she okay?" Brielle asked.

"She in the recovery room, but she-"

"Code Blue, 3rd floor" An automated voice said throughout the hospital.

"Williams is coding!" A nurse said running through the hall past Brielle and the doctor.

"If you'll excuse me." The doctor said then ran towards the elevator.

"Wait!" Brielle exclaimed, but the doctor was already in the elevator.

"Brielle, I'm sure she'll be-Brielle!" Mike, Kiaras dad exclaimed as Brielle ran down the hall and opened the door leading to the staircase and ran up.

"Come on!" JJ said and ran after her.

Brielle ran up and burst through the door leading to the third floor where doctors and nurses were scattered through the hallway. "Move!" Brielle exclaimed as she pushed people out of her way running to where the commotion was in a hospital room.

"Brielle!" Pope exclaimed as the rest of them burst through the door quickly running after Brielle.

She ran through the hallway but quickly stopped and looked through her window where a doctor and multiple nurses were surrounding a woman that Brielle couldn't fully see, but quickly realized it was her mother when her hand caught Brielle's eye, with the neon blue nails.

"Charge to 350! Clear!" The doctor yelled then jolted electricity throughout her body.

"Brielle, come on." Anna said and gently grabbed her shoulders.

"No!" Brielle exclaimed and pushed her hands off.

"You shouldn't be watching this Brie." Kiara said softly.

"Just-" Brielle said but stopped herself when the doctor sighed and put the defibrillators back in the crash cart.

"Time of death, 9:53 PM." The doctor said.

Brielle didn't know what to do, she didn't even cry, she just....watched as the nurses put a blanket over Ana's dead body. She had a blank stare on her face and it felt like she was in a dream. She didn't hear as the people behind her tried to get her to stop staring at it, and were trying to move her away.

"Brie, come on." JJ said softly as he put his hands around her and walked her away.